"Um how may I help you?" I asked.

"I think I have the wrong flat you know?" She said while scratching her head.

"No fucking way! AUDREY!" I heard Jacob yell from behind me.

"SURPRISE BABES!" She screamed.

I moved out the way for her to come in. She had luggage with her and I just decided to bring it in for her. She ran to Jacob and they hugged each other tightly. It was cute.

"Audrey this is Chresanto my boyfriend and Chres this is Audrey my best friend." Jacob introduced us.

"Yesssss! nice one Jay" She exclaimed while taking a good look at me.

"Wussup?"  She didn't even reply, she just kept nudging Jacob and squealing around. Jacob's face though was so funny and cute.

"I told you when I said she's crazy! I ain't lie!"

~

It was coming to 5PM and we all had no motive. We just chilled all day and I got to know Audrey a little better. She was loud mouthed, blunt as hell and funny as fuck!

"Sorry but we need to go out to the club or something because it's so dead!" She yelled standing up from the couch.

"I don't think I wanna-" Jacob began but soon cut off by Audrey. Jacob's a very reserved person, not really into partying and socializing, but he needs to know I'm here for him at all times.

"No! We ARE going to the club it's my first night in this bloody country and you're coming with me! You're my bestfriend!" She stated while pouting.

"Babe, nothing bad will happen. I'll be by your side at all times. I'm your protector and lover." I tried to persuade him as much as I could, while Audrey awed in the background.

"Fiiinnee"

We were about to leave but Audrey was holding us up. Jacob had freshened up very well and looked even more attractive to the point my hormones were acting up.

I approached him without him knowing as his back was towards me leaning against the banister

. I grabbed his waist from behind and pulled him close to me. He relaxed into my chest and closed his eyes as I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too baby boy" I said leaving a trail of kisses all along his neck. He let a moan escape his mouth and it turned me on a lot. Jacob's temperature began to rise then grabbed onto my little curls. I worked my way up to his lips and kissed him with plenty lust and love. The kiss broke and he bit my bottom lip in such a sexy manor that a moan slipped.

"Better be careful Jay, don't wanna start something you can't finish" I said while licking my lips. As he was blushing Audrey stumbled down the stairs.

"I'm ready now guys lets go!" She yelled.

She wore a mid-thigh; which was a good idea because she had amazing legs,that was black and white long-sleeved bodycon that had lace patters along the sleeves. She wore red bottom heals and her hair was lightly curled with the side slicked down. Her make up was on point and she did look very attractive.

"You look nice Audss" Jacob complemented her. I guess Jacob agreed with me.

"I know, thanks babes, you both look sharp" She blew us both kisses.

I drove us to a nearby club down town called "Explicit" which was packed considering it was a Saturday night. We sat at the bar for a couple of minutes until Audrey went off with some random nigga, so it was just Jacob and I.

*Come dance with me," I asked him. He nodded and escorted me to the dance floor.

"Oh my God! This my favourite song!" Jacob squealed, I chuckled at his excitement.

Jacob began to let loose and sing along to "2 on" He grinded against me then turned to face me. Placing his hands around my neck and in response I gripped on his hips. We dance for what seemed like forever.

"I'm coming right back babe just gonna hit the bar real quick," I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I went back to the bar and got two shots, until someone tapped me. I turned around and saw Audrey who looked drunk as hell.

"You good?" I asked her, she stumbled in her heels and fell upon me. I stood her up properly.

"Hey Chresent, you're sexy" you know" She giggled. I furrowed my eyebrows at the liquor talking.

"I think we should go girl"

"You're so funny!" She kept giggling.

I tried to pull her off me and get back to Jacob but she had a good grip.I turned around and tried to swerve her but she got in my way. She grabbed the collar of my jacket and pulled me close. I leaned back avoiding her.

"I know you want me Chresanto! You know it!"

This bitch crazy forreal.

"Audrey you're drunk as fuck!" She's attractive or whatever but I love Jacob.

She pulled my collar even tighter and kissed my lips. I pushed her off with such force that she fell onto her ass. Jacob's her bestfriend, how can she do that?! I soon found Jacob still dancing away.

"Babe lets go, I found Audrey on the floor drunk so I think we should leave and bring her back"

"Alright"

The car ride was quiet until we got back to the apartment. We placed Audrey on the sofa and she was in a deep sleep.

Jacob and I went back to his room and I undressed into my boxers and cuddled in bed with Jacob. I don't know how I'm gonna tell him about the mishap with Audrey. I breathed heavily thinking about it. Jacob lay peacefull on my chest.

"I enjoyed tonight Chres,"

"Me too baby boy, goodnight" I kissed his forehead.

He fell asleep while I stayed up thikning about ways to tell Jacob, I just don't wanna loose him. That bitch is sure to cause more problems and I ain't up for that. I tried to fall asleep but it just wasn't happening, I sighed and held Jacob tightly.

I can't loose him.

~

SLAY.

Hey guyssss haven't updated in a bit. I added myself in the story -le cries- I don't know why! but I have a confession; everything I wrote about being short and short hair with the side cut off and being British with the accent IS ALL TRUE!  But I just changed the characteristics.

I just thought you guys should know...Anyways.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! What do ya'll think of Audrey and her antics && Jacob and Chressssss getting freaky wid it! LOOL leave comments below so I know what to work on and just make me laugh! Vote too my lovlieesss!

Audrey__X