Y/N: Velvet? You guys okay?

Velvet ran up to me and hugged me.

Velvet: We're fine. I'm just glad to see you again.

Y/N: That's my line, you sexy bunny girl~.

She blushed, and I kissed her forehead.

Velvet: You guys going out on a mission?

Ruby: Yup. We're going outside the kingdom for this.

Velvet: Luckily, you're shadowing a huntsman. And if he proves useless, you have Y/N here for a backup.

Y/N: I may have killed aliens and other Guardians... for competitive reasons, but that doesn't mean I'm qualified to be classified as a Huntsman.

???: Indeed not.

Y/N: Velvet, you may end up being right if that's who I think it is.

???: It is Oobleck if it helps.

I turn, and it's definitely Oobleck.

Y/N: Five lien says shit hits the fan before the week's over.

Yang: I bet 10.

Ruby: 15 for me.

Weiss: Oh please, like I'm gonna join you on that.

We all look at Weiss, and she looks like she's gonna cave.

Weiss: Okay, 20 by the end of the day.

Y/N: You're on.

We all put our hands together.

Y/N: If you go back on it, you taste the sun.

RWBY: Deal.

We all separate, and board the ship after an encounter with team JNPR.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter flying a kite from outside a ship

We soon arrived at our location, and I must say... Old Russia looked better than this place despite the overgrowth of plant life.

Oobleck: Alright students, be on your guard. Miss Rose, I told you to not worry about your bag.

I look at Ruby, and she's carrying a rather large bag.

Y/N: Another five lien says there's something in the bag.

Yang: You're on.

Ruby: Well, you didn't say we had to follow your orders until we got here... so I didn't.

Oobleck: Fair point. Well, miss rose, you can leave your bag with the ship then.

Ruby: I can't.

Oobleck: Miss Rose, what could be so important that you have t-

Just before he finishes, a dog pops out of the bag.

Yang: Dammit. Why Ruby?

Y/N: Pay up.

Yang hands me 5 lien, and I pocket it.

Oobleck: A dog... we are deep in enemy territory, and the only thing you deemed worthy to bring... is a dog...

Y/N: Something tells me we may wanna stand back...

Weiss, Blake and I take a step back.

Oobleck: Genius. Since historical times, dogs have been know for their heightened senses of smell and hearing.

The dog barks happily, and is spun around.

Ruby: I'm a genius.

She congratulates herself whilst Weiss, Yang and I facepalm. I soon see a lone Beowolf, and I start to draw my Trust.

Oobleck: Hold on, it hasn't seen us yet.

Y/N: Better now than never. Besides, as I've learned in this world, when there's one of something, more than likely there's more somewhere close by.

As if on queue, more Grimm show up.

Y/N: Called it. All in favor of doing some extermination work, say aye.

RWBY: Aye.

Oobleck: Since when did you start making orders?

Y/N: Right about now. Alright ladies, let's dish out what they can't take.

We all charge at the Grimm, and started to cut them down and shoot them up.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter and chibi RWBY killing a chibi Grimm

After a while, we all ended up finding shelter in a worn down building. Somehow, I'm getting loot from this world, and I found an bright engram.

Y/N: Dammit... If only this world had a cryptarch to decrypt this damn thing...

Oobleck: May I see that?

Y/N: Uhhh... I guess?

I toss it to him, and he puts himself to work. While waiting, I see Ruby up on a ledge above us, taking watch. I jump up to join her, and I climb the rest of the way.

Ruby: Can't sleep?

Y/N: Nope... ever since I got that engram, I'm gonna be going mental just trying to crack the damn thing.

Ruby: I'm sorry, babe. I wish I could help.

She leaned against me, showing me some support.

Y/N: Me too, rosebud... me too...

Oobleck: Y/N, I think I got it.

I look at Oobleck, and I see a sniper in front of him.

Y/N: There's no way you did this.

Oobleck: It took some doing, but I got it.

Y/N: Bullshit.

Oobleck: If it was, I wouldn't be having this rifle in front of me.

I pick it up, and I rub over the metalwork.

Y/N: Oobleck... you just decrypted a Bright Engram, and found the Persuader. This beauty is a beast... Rapid-Fire Frame, 9RECT Telescopic, Accurized Rounds, Rapid Hit, and Moving Target traits. You beautiful beast.

I grab the magazine, and load it into the gun. I pull the slide back, loading a round into the chamber, making a loud click.

Y/N: I'm feeling up for some target practice. The built in silencer should keep things quiet.

Weiss: Can you two be any louder? Some people are actually trying to sleep here.

Y/N: Weiss, let's face it.

I lay down next to Weiss, and I lean into her ear.

Y/N: You know you'd waste a few hours with me~.

She blushed brightly, and pushed my face away from hers.

Weiss: S-shut up, you dunce.

I chuckle as I make the sniper disappear.