what???(short:/)

readerpov:

the first week of being trapped in the house together they fucked, ate, laughed, did anything to entertain themselves.
2D and murdoc were snuggled together in bed happily until a thought crossed his mind. the thought of his parents. they must be worried sick about him making him a little upset. this caught murdocs attention "2D? are you ok?~" murdoc asks tucking some hair behind 2Ds ear. "i -i miss them" "who?" "my parents..." things gotten silence "i'm so sorry 2D... i wish there was something i could do..." "no... as long as i'm here with you, everything's ok" murdoc giggles and hid his head in 2Ds chest.

murdoc frowns to himself, hoping that he didn't want to say this, he gives 2D one more big hug before if what's about to happen.

"u-um 2D?" "yah? what's up?" murdoc sits up feeling a tear fall down his face, 2D quickly sits up and rubs the tears away "w-what's wrong?"

"please don't hate me," "i won't hate you! please just tell me"

"i-i think i'm, pregnant..." this caught 2D off guard "h-how do you know?" he questions. murdoc gets up and goes to the washroom and comes back with a pregnancy test. he handed it to 2D. he looks at it, and there it was, a little plus.

murdoc sat on the bed with his head in his knees crying "i- hic know we just met but... i-" 2D kissed murdoc catching him off guard "i-i can't believe it! i'm going to be a daddy!" murdoc smiled and nodded his head.

murdoc and 2D hugged eachother deeply "i'll be here for you, and the baby~" "t-thank god!~"

2D slides down murdocs torso so then he was hugging his tummy, murdoc plays with 2Ds hair lovingly

"i promise to give you a proper wedding, a proper family, a proper future." "r-really?! oh baby!" with that they giggle and smothered 2Ds face in kisses.