MARRIAGE

2DPOV:

i sit in the wagon with my parents, i'm sitting there nervously looking out the window. my father speaks up and says "Don't be afraid stu... everyone goes through it eventually" i just shake my head "But Why??? Why can't people just find love there selfs instead of just putting to random people together???" my father goes to answer but mom interrupted "Oh Quit your bellyaching!" she says as she softly hits me with her fan "That's just how things are! it happened to me and your father. do you think we like eachother?" i thought for a moment and said "well... you must... yes?" there eyes widen and look at eachother then turned away in discussed "Ugg not even close" my mother said in disgust while father looked away shaking his head "Than you prove my point! my own parents don't like eachother! what's the point of having kids if you don't like your partner???" "it's the law" my father said in a reasoning tone "Any way... the lad you are partners with is going to be named Hannibal Nickles" my blood runs cold, i heard about him, he's supposed to be a giant ass hole, i heard that he even killed people but they never got evidence.

TIME SKIP~

2DPOV~
we finally arrived, it's a big mansion all black and scary looking, we get out and i thanked our driver and walked to the front door, before we opened the door my mother stood in front of me and started to straighten my tux, "Ugg why did you get him this Shitty Dish cloth you call a Tux?!" my father just rolled his eyes.

all of a sudden the tall door opens right up revealing a man with a big nose, green skin, black hair, devilish features. my parents back away a little while i just stood there in amazement at the man. his eyes focused on me and he grins making a shiver go down my spine "Ahh, you must be Stuart Pot" he says in a scratchy voice, he takes his hand and motion for me to shake his hand, i didn't want to be rude so i shook his hand.

"hannibal will be down in a bit, i say, he's been thinking about you for a few years" he says as he whispers to me, i feel a tint of blush spread across my face "i-is that so?" i ask as i coughed a little, he nodded his head and stepped out of our ways while saying "Please do come in" we headed in and he guided us to the living room, the thing that caught my eye is that they had a piano. "stu if you could just wait here while i talk to your parents that would be splendid" i nod my head and they left. i made sure that they were gone and looked back at the piano.
"N-No i shouldn't. it would be rude. but then again... it doesn't look like it's been used in a while"

i then head over to the piano and quietly placed my self on the bench. i pressed a key and flinched, hoping they didn't hear. i opened one eye to hear that they didn't and i sigh in relief. i turned my attention back to the piano and hovered my fingers over it before playing.

The face doeXD

after i finished i cracked my fingers and turned around to see a tall figure with green skin and sharp teeth with black spiky hair looking down at me in amusement making me yelp in surprise. "O-Oh sh- i'm sorry I-" "that was amazing" he said as he clapped his hands together "Oh. thanks" i say awkwardly. he reaches his hand out for me to shake along with saying "You must be the handsome lad our parents set up" i shake his hand and said "Y-Yes. it's nice to meet you... husband" i joke which surprisingly made him laugh. he calmed down and wiped a tear away and said "I'm glad you have a sense of humour. we've been talking about you for years, too bad murdoc isn't here anymore" he says with a what looks like a sad but fake face, my parents told me that he was who i was originally supposed to marry. "Yes... i'm sorry"

"Boys!" we heard Sebastian call to us "Time for the wedding!" i feel my heart shattered i'm peaces "we'll be right there!" he calls back. he looks back at me and takes my hand bringing it to his lips and said "can't wait for our wedding~"

without another word he left the room leaving me in shock. all of a sudden maids came in the room and kindly took me to get ready.

TIME SKIP~

i'm all dressed in complete different clothing than what i originally wore here. i'm wearing a black tux with a blue tie. i headed over to the church where we were planned to get married, i stand in front of the door of the church with my mind racing, "this is not fair" i thought to myself "there making me marry someone i don't even know!" i sigh to myself and moved my hand towards the nob but it stopped in its tracks. i try with all my strength to move it but a part of me tells me to run away. "I can't do this!" i say to myself. i turned around and ran to the woods.

MARRIAGE~