Month Seven - Fear - Parr two

Torm POV
Dads?... their gone... I'm to scared to go look. I crawl to aunt Z and shake her. She wakes up and picks me up. I cry. She walks ro my room, dads are knocked out, Daddy has a knife in his neck and dad blood coming out of his mouth. I start to cry, Z looks at Jason "GET OUT!!" She screams, he gets pushed back into the window. He called her a freak and left.

Tord POV
*in a dream*
I'm in a dark room, I'm bleeding a lot. I heard Torm crying and Tom trying to comfort him, I slowly crawled over, they were dying faster than I was, I put my hand on Torms chest and held Tom's hand, I put my head on Tom's stomach, I'm going to die... their going to die.... I want to be with all of them for our last moments, I felt Torms heart stop and tears fell down my face and Tom let go of my hand, I layee there crying, not letting go, until I died.

I woke up the hospital and saw Torm sitting on the bed next to me crying. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "DADDY!!" He yelled and hugged me. I winced and rubbed his back "it's ok I'm here, your safe" I said, he cried. Torm eventually cried himself to sleep, I looked around and saw Tom in the bed next to me. Is he ok? Is the baby ok? He woke up a bit later and looked at me, I still had Torm asleep on my chest, I smiled at him "you'll get your crying hug soon Tom" I said. He smiled and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Is the baby ok?" I asked. "yeah their fine" he said. We both fell back asleep.