It All Started Online

Part 1: Chatroom Confession

Naruto’s POV:

Saturday (1:15)

I’m so bored. Wonder if anyones online. I turned on my computer and opened the chat program I use. Hmm. seems like no ones online, or maybe they are ‘busy’*.  

thefoxyfox entered the chatroom (1:19)

thefoxyfox: anyone on??  

       guess not….   

cherryblossom4 entered the chatroom (1:25)

thefoxyfox left the chatroom (1:25)

ARGHHH! Just missed her! Log back on! Log back on!!

thefoxyfox entered the chatroom (1:26)

cherryblossom4: wow, Naruto….haha

thefoxyfox: Sakura-chan :’( ….don’t be so mean….i just missed you! no one was on before that!

cherryblossom4: i figured as much...and i wasnt being mean! anyways whats up?

thefoxyfox: nothing really...just really bored….oooh i have an idea! Sakura-chan, wanna go out on a date with me??!!!!

cherryblossom4:  NO! i dont want to go out on a date with you! ill only go out with the person i like! and that person is not you!

thefoxyfox: ok! ok! i get it! you’d rather go out with that teme Sasuke!

cherryblossom4: NO! i dont like him any more….i like someone else. and also Sasuke likes someone else as well……

thefoxyfox:  what?! really? who do you like now Sakura?

                       oh and do you know who Sasuke likes too? i wanna tease him about it heehee >:)

cherryblossom4: NARUTO!! DONT PICK ON SASUKE!!!! and i like…..Ino….

                              and im not telling you who Sasuke likes!!! ever!! if you want to know have him tell you himself!

thefoxyfox: eh?!?!?!?! you like Ino???

cherryblossom4: yes i like Ino! don’t make fun of me!

thefoxyfox: i wasnt making fun of you!! it was just unexpected!!! really!!

                       soooo….tell me who Sasuke likes….please???

cherryblossom4:  no! i already told you! im not telling you!!

tomatolover89 entered the chatroom (1:37)

cherryblossom4: Hi Sasuke!! Naruto wants to ask you a question! i gotta go now!! bye!!

cherryblossom4 left the chatroom (1:38)

thefoxyfox: what?! no Sakura!!! come back!! why would you do this to me?!  T^T

tomatolover89: oi...dobe..what was Sakura talking about?

thefoxyfox: oh...nothing Sasuke! nothing at all!!! and dont call me dobe!!

tomatolover89: ill call you whatever i want, now what did you want to ask me??