Sasuke's Reply

Dear Usuratonkachi,

About time you said something Dobe. Even I could tell that you liked me, even before you figured it out for yourself. You’re such a slow-poke, you know that Naruto? I guess thats one of the reasons why I like you too though. Yeah, you read that right, I like you too. You’re an annoying little prick most of the time, but I guess thats what keeps me interested in you. I don’t know how to explain it really, but it’s like your constant pestering makes me feel...alive? Like I said, I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s like mostly everyone else around me is dull and boring. It makes me feel empty and stuck in a rut sometimes. But then there’s you, the annoying blond idiot that comes along and forces me to do things that make life fun. I know I always seem ungrateful and annoyed by it, but I’m actually quite happy you go that far for me. No one else will ever do that for me. And that’s another thing. Whenever I do something wrong, or feel like I’m worthless, you’re always there to help guide me in the right direction and help me get back on the brighter path of life. And that in itself is amazing, no one else would care to go that far for a screw up like me.  

I guess what I’m trying to say is, you’re amazing. You have such a big heart, and you care some much about everything and everyone. But the thought of you giving your heart to me, it’s unrealistic. I would have never thought you’d actually do this. And as many times as I’ve messed things up, and broke things, I would have expected you to hate me by now. But, I’ll gladly take your heart, and I promise, no matter what happens, it will be the one and only thing I’ll try not to shatter.

                                                ~Love, Sasuke

P.S. I love you too, you fricking idiot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, so here's Sasuke's reply...Sorry for it being a bit late...I kinda forgot to hit publish...hahaha. But it's up now! And, tell me what you think. idk I think it sounds kind cheesy, but whatever that's uop to you guys really XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

~V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~