Spread your wings

I woke up next morning to the sound of my cat purring in my ear. When I opened my eyes, I petted Bonnie's silky fur. Suddenly she jumped on me, and turned around, so she was showing me her butthole.

"Gosh Bonnie, you really know how to express your love to me." I said, laughing.

I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Roger, his angelic blonde hair covering his beautiful face. I smiled to myself and got an idea.

I slowly got out of bed and searched my closet drawer where I kept all my cameras. I took my polaroid camera out and made my way back to bed. Roger thankfully didn't move, so I quickly took a picture of him sleeping. While I waited for the picture to develop, Roger woke up.

"Did you-did you just take a picture of me sleeping?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes I did, you looked so cute, I couldn't help myself" I chuckled a little.

The photo finally developed and I shook it a little so I could see how it looked like. Roger quickly snuggled up to me, to see the picture. When it showed up, I chuckled and 'aawed', while Roger rolled his eyes.

"I look horrible Annie" he complained and I shook my head.

"No you look absolutely adorable. Just look at you, you look like a little angel." I said, admiring the picture.

"Well if you like it... Just don't show it to anyone" Roger said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I got out of bed and put the polaroid and the photo back into the drawer.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Roger, who was putting on a t-shirt.

"I'll have some eggs and bacon please" he said.

"Sorry, I don't have any bacon, baby" I said, making my way towards Roger, giving him a kiss.

"Oh, yes I always forget you're vegetarian" he giggled. "I'll have some eggs and toast then."

"Alright, eggs and toast it is."

~

After we finished our breakfast, the doorbell rang. I quickly ran up to the door, opening them.

"Good morning Fred" I said to Freddie who made his way inside.

"Morning, dear" he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, while I closed and locked the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry for disappearing yesterday" he said, walking into the kitchen, pouring himself some water.

"It's alright Fred, I'm just glad you're fine" I said sitting down at the table, lighting a cigarette.

"I actually have an announcement, my lovies" Freddie beamed and sat down at the table.

Roger stopped washing the dishes, and took a seat next to me.

"What is it Fred?" Roger asked, stealing my cigarette and taking a drag. I tried to steal it back but with no success.

"I'm moving into Mary's apartment in a few days" he said, lighting his own cigarette, unlike some people.

I froze my hand still on Roger's arm, from when I tried getting my cigarette back.

"That's lovely Freddie! I'm so happy for you two." I said, sitting back down, taking another cigarette from the pack.

"Yes indeed, I'm very excited about it. I just hope you're not mad at me Annie" Freddie said, pouting a little.

"Oh no Fred, I could never be mad at you." I said giving him a reassuring smile.