A plan

Freddie's P.O.V.

"We're gonna throw a party for us and Annie. But here's the twist, my dear. After both of them get even a little bit drunk, we're gonna trap them into a room together, and we'll not let them out until they confess their feelings for each other." I said, happy with my genius plan.

"So we'll pretty much take them hostage." Brian said, probably rolling his eyes at me. 

"You're over-exaggerating the whole situation here darling. We're just gonna take part in starting a lovely relationship."

"You're out of your mind, Freddie" Brian groaned. "I already know that, dear. So are you in?" I asked Brian, hoping he would say yes. "Well the idea is really absurd, but so are you so I'm saying yes." Brian said, and his answer made me so happy I could jump out of the window.

"Marvelous dear! Just call John and tell him about the plan, and I'll call Annie and the rest to tell them about the party" I said. "Alright, I will. See ya." Brian said and hung up.

This is going to be very interesting.

Annie's P.O.V.

I was at work, doing makeup to one of my clients, when my co-worker Jess came up to me and said somebody is calling me. I dismissed myself to the client and went to the phone to answer it.

"Hello, Annie here" I said. "Annie, dear, hello, It's me Freddie." Freddie said with enthusiasm in his voice. "Hello Fred, how are you?" I asked.

"Exquisite, darling. I'm calling you to tell you that we're having a little party at our house tonight, if you don't mind. It'll be just me, Roger, John, Brian, Mary, Chrissie and Veronica. Oh and you of course." he laughed.

"You're even asking me? Of course we can have a party! I can even let myself go a little wild tonight, since I don't have work tomorrow." I replied happily.

"Perfect, dear. Just be ready before 8 pm." Freddie said and hung up.

I was really happy that Freddie and Roger lived with me. They made everyday so much more fun and eventful.

Gosh, I can't wait for the party.

When my shift was over, I quickly grabbed my handbag and left the beauty store. I got into my car and started driving. The drive home was really long since everybody in London finished with their jobs and schools, so there was quite a lot of traffic.

After what felt like an hour of driving, I finally arrived home. I unlocked the door and saw Freddie already ready for the party.

"Annie, darling, what took you so long?" he said and kissed my cheek. "Sorry, traffic." I replied simply.

"It's alright dear, just go get ready, the party is starting in an hour." said Freddie and pushed me a little so I would hurry up.

"Yes, yes Fred, I'm going." I shouted and made my way upstairs.

"What the hell am I going to wear tonight?" I asked myself while I searched through my closet. I came across a tight red dress, with bell sleeves. "This should work."

I put on the dress and decided to pair it with some black oxford shoes. After I brushed my hair and re-touched my makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Alright this should do." I said and made my way downstairs.

Since I was getting ready for quite a long time, everyone was already gathered in the living room. When I arrived, everyone looked at me.

"Gosh, I shouldn't have worn heels." I said to myself, mentally slapping myself on the head.