Baby

WARNING!

*This chapter contains smut, so read at your own warning. Also I can hear this goddamn gif and I hate myself, because the gif alone makes me wET BOII*

"Are you ready? We're leaving in 5!" Freddie yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I shouted back, while checking out if I look alright. I quickly straightened my black leather skirt and made my way downstairs.

"Uuu, look at you, you really outdid yourself tonight. You look gorgeous, dear." Freddie said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Fred. I had to go all out tonight, I haven't done it in quite some time now" I giggled.

As I was putting on my leather jacket, Roger came out of the kitchen, suddenly stopping in his tracks. I turned around and saw him admiring me, with a smirk on his face.

"You and your bloody smirk" I said, laughing at Roger and giving him a kiss.

"Alright lovebirds, we should get going, we're picking Mary up, before we go to the club" Freddie said, opening the door, so we would hurry up.

"Yes Freddie, we're going"

"There you all are!" Brian shouted over the loud music. "What took you so long to get here? I mean this club isn't even that far away from your place"

"Sorry Bri, Freddie and Mary almost started shagging in the back of my car, so we had to stop in a parking lot, to yell at them to stop" I said crossing my arms and sending a death glare to Freddie.

"Oy, we weren't shagging, Freddie was just 'in the mood' you know" Mary said, giggling a little.

"Anyways, we should go get us some drinks" Brian said and me, Roger and Brian decided we'll get the drinks, while the others will find an empty booth.

"Four beers, one large glass of wine and uh... what are you having, Annie?" Brian asked.

"3 shots of tequila please" I said, smiling at the bartender and he nodded, sending me a wink. Roger saw him, and his jaw clenched, as he quickly put his arm around my waist. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek to calm him down.

When we got our drinks, we made our way to the booth that the others sat at. I put my shots, lemons and salt on the table, and sat next to Roger.

"Someone's going all out tonight" John said and pointed at me.

I laughed and said; "I'm letting it loose tonight. I haven't been out in weeks, and I missed it so much, you know I'm more of a party person" I explained and John sent me a comforting smile.

"We're all very grateful that you're alright now" he said and brought his beer up to make a toast.

"To Annie!" he shouted.

"To Annie!"

A few hours later, we were all pretty wasted, except Roger, because he was in charge of taking me, Freddie and Mary home.

Suddenly Changes by David Bowie started playing and my eyes lit up. "Come on Roger get your ass up, we're going dancing" I said to Roger and he stood up, whining like a small child.

"Stop acting like a 5-year old! They never play Bowie in clubs, and you know how much I love him" I said and pulled Rogers' hand to get him to the dance floor.