07; ♡

ZELO'S POV

I opened the door and then Nara hugged me.

"oppa I missed you!" she let go of me then went inside and looked around.

"I told you to not come over," I told her.

"why? you have another girl over?" she said and tried looking for her.

"what are you talking about?" I said trying to lie to her.

"oppa! you're mine okay!" she hugged me again but I didn't hug back. I never hug back. she let go then sat down.

"I'm gonna go to my room. I'll be back," I said.

"okay oppa!" she said then looked through our stuff.

SOMI'S POV

Zelo opened the door then closed it carefully.

"your girlfriend's here?" I asked him.

"she's not my girlfriend and I want her to leave but-"

"I'll leave," I said then got up and went to the door but Zelo turned me around and pushed me against the door.

"w-what are you doing.." I said trying not to look at him.

"you're staying here I'll get her out," he said then I moved and he walked out. I opened the door a little then peeked through the crack.

"oppa! I want to go in your room!" the girl said. I'm thinking it's Nara.

"no, why?" Zelo said.

"because.." she said then played with her fingers. she wants Zelo, right? gross. it got kinda boring so I opened the window then climbed out then walked to the company.

when I got in I went to buy a snack because I was a little hungry. when I got there I saw Sojin and Youngjae talking. I just smiled then walked away. she's busy so I'll just go back to Zelo and check up on him.

I opened the window then climbed in and locked it. when I turned around I saw Zelo shirtless. I closed my eyes.

"where were you?" Zelo asked.

"uh.. can you a shirt on please," I said but I only heard him walk closer to me. I opened my eyes and what I see was Zelo's perfect body. he pushed me against the wall then smirked.

"am I manly now?" he asked and leaned in but then we heard a girl scream. we turned around and saw Nara. she's still here?

"oppa!" she cried. then she ran up to me then slapped me. I put my hand on my cheek. I was shocked. that bitch just slapped me. when she turned around I pulled her hair.

"ow! oppa! you're cheating on me?!" she said while crying. Zelo quickly put on his shirt.

"we're not even dating, Nara," Zelo said. Nara just cried and ran away. I was just standing there with my arms crossed.

"sorry, she can be really annoying sometimes," he said.

"sometimes?" I said.

"oh yeah. where were we?" he said then leaned in. I used my finger to block the kiss.

"yah.. what are you doing?" he said.

"I need to go, bye," I said then left. as I was walking I smiled to myself but then stopped. I'm not giving away my first kiss to a jerk.

the next day Eric sent me a text message.

Hey. I'm in Seoul. lets meet up at coffee cafe.

"Somi, I'm going to hang out with b.a.p today," Sojin said.

"okay, you can go," I said while watching tv.

"I want you to come with me too!" she said.

"I don't to," I said.

"what? I thought you were crazy for b.a.p," she said. she was right but I think I've changed. I'm not crazy for them anymore. I wonder why?

"I'm meeting up with a friend," I said.

"fine but you will be missing out the fun," she said.

"what fun?" I asked her.

"we're about to go bowling then after that we're throwing a little party," she said.

"I'll go to the party with you," I said.

"really?" she said.

"yeah, I can't trust you partying alone," I said.

"yeah right. you just wanna party too," she said laughing.

"I don't like parties," I said then got up and went out.

I went to the cafe and saw Eric and sat in front of him.

"what are you doing here in Seoul?" I asked him.

"just visiting," he said smiling. he seemed .. different?

"oh okay," I said. is he acting like that him confessing never happened? I knows I don't like him but .. ugh.

"you want to go bowling?" he asked. then I nodded but then I remembered that Sojin and them are there.

when we arrived I didn't see them so they might be at another place. when we played I had a feeling that they were here.

"I need to go use the bathroom," I said then looked for the bathroom. while I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone when I looked up it was Zelo.