01; ♡

"oh my god!" I yelled. I was watching a b.a.p fancam and just couldn't hold in my feels.

"Is she fangirling over those korean boys again?" Eric sat down in front of me and stared at me with a weird face.

"She always does that," Chan said and tried to steal my cookie off my tray. I slapped his hand and he jumped and screamed a little.

"ow!" he said rubbing his hand.

"don't. touch. my. food." I said then took a bite out of my cookie and went back to my phone.

"don't ever steal somi's food. I did that before and .. it wasn't pretty," Rose said while texting.

"well you never get lunch," Lina said then Gina nodded.

"I know right. the food isn't really that bad," Gina said then took a bite out of her sandwich.

"the lines always long!" Rose complained.

"quit being such a lazy ass and just get your lunch. you don't want to get sick do you?" I said putting my phone down.

"about time you got off your phone," Eric said. I glared at him then flicked a raisin at him.

"I want to go to their concert one day," I sighed.

"who? b.a.p? I want to go to exo's concert," Lina said and Rose agreed. Lina and Rose are an exo-l. Gina is a vip and I'm a baby! Eric and Chan don't like k-pop. they're into american music.

I go on my phone again and checked twitter. I scrolled and scrolled.

'B.A.P ARE HAVING A CONCERT AT ________ NEXT WEEK.'

I spit out my drink at Eric and squealed.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FOCKIN FOOGER FOB!!" I yell and jumped.

"somi, sit down. people are watching." Chan said. Eric was mad at what Somi did and just wiped his face with Gina's sweater.

"wtf dude," Gina said and hit him. "just keep it," She said.

"B.A.P IS HAVING A CONCERT HERE!!" I yelled again. I just couldn't hold it in! tHE KOREAN GODS ARE COMING TO MY CITY NEXT WEEK HOW CAN I NOT BE CALM

"I want to come too!" Lina, Rose, and Gina said at the same time.

"I'm not paying though," I said and laughed.

-

HEYYY. I am gonna write this story on my phone because I'm to lazy to get on my computer so there might be spelling and grammar typos. okay so this is my first time writing on wattpad. sorry if my writing is shitty :-) lmao well I hope you like my story!