"Hai! At your service." 

-Kyoko's POV- 

"Ah so that it is.."

"Yeah.. That was all my thoughts." 

"There are many ways, you do not need to stress about it, having just a diploma is fine, unless your parents wants you to get a degree? No? You can also continue to apply for more jobs, rather than waiting for a call from just a boss, I would rather you send your resume to more stores for more chances too. And also, stay positive Kyoko, I know you can cope with life, if I can, you can too. And if you ever need money, you can always find me, I can always borrow it to you first."

"Thank you Sasaku, for all these advises and even wanting to help me out, I am really thankful." 

"Nah, don't mention it. Ah it is already 6pm, I am going off soon to meet Iguchi and Ushio, you wanna join us?"

"Oh maybe next time I guess, I will get going too."

"Alright, you have my number right, call or text me if you want to talk again!"

"Yeah~ Sure!"

At last, I talked everything out to Kumi, I thank God for her existence, else, I might not be able to cope with life. 

*Kyoko's phone rings*

Eh..? Can't be..? 

*Ayaka <3 is calling...*

Ah, it's Ayaka. 

"Hey dear."

"Kyoko, where are you? And what time will you be back? I am waiting for you at my house's train station." 

"Eh? I thought I have told you to go back home first, I won't be staying over at your house today though Ayaka."

"Is that so..? Can you come over tonight? My parents are not home, we can stay up and discuss about our apartment." 

"Ah alright then, I will head over then, can you do me a flavour and get your ass back home first rather than being an idiot waiting for me at the train station?" 

"No worries, sss-sure, I will see you later Kyoko." 

Ah, she wants to discuss, it will be a good time for me to tell her about my plans too. 

-Ayaka's POV- 

Where did that girl go, I wonder why she took so long. It's already 8pm, why is she so late?! I was so annoyed and yet worried. 

"AYAKA! I am here~ Open your door~!"

I heard Kyoko's screaming from my room, and rushed to open the door. I rushed to hug Kyoko the moment I see her. 

"What's with you?"

"I missed you.. though it's only been a few hours" These are the words I wanted to say to her. 

Nothing, I was just scared. 

"Ayaka, I think we need to talk." 

Oh.. sure, come in first. 

What does she wants to talk about? I am  seriously worried. She was never this serious before. 

"Ayaka."

Yes Kyoko?

"Do you think I have potential in working and studying both at the same time?"

What was that question..

Yes, why do you ask?

"Ah.. it's just, I am curious of your answer."

Kyoko's definitely up to something. 

Spill it Kyoko, you are not like your usual self. 

"It's just, I am actually worried about our future, now that we have already graduated from our high school, no more financial support from our parents, be it us entering university, our having our own house." 

Ah.. that. I have thought of it before too, but else for now, I just want to wait for my acceptance at Hinata University and enjoy for now. 

"I see, alright. Just to-"

Just as Kyoko was about to continue what she said, her phone rang. 

"Who is it now?! Unknown number?"

"Hello I am Saito Kyoko." 

"Hi Ms Saito Kyoko, I am glad to inform you that you are shortlisted for an interview tomorrow at 10am at Kuri Kuri's. Would you be coming for the interview tomorrow?" 

"Oh YES!- I mean yes I will be available tomorrow."

"Great, looking forward to see you tomorrow."

"Thank you!"

Kyoko looks so happy, it's been awhile since I last saw her smiling so brightly with her tooth showing out. I am guessing she has been shortlisted for an interview. 

"AYAKA, this is such good news, I am shortlisted for an interview tomorrow! Woooooo!"

Congrats Kyoko, you better be prepared for tomorrow. 

"I will! Oh gosh I am so happy that I think I might not be able to sleep tonight." 

Baka, you better sleep early, and prepare yourself!