Part Time Job

-Kyoko's POV-

Kyoko, have you applied for Hinata College?

No.. I am still looking through the courses that I am interested in, damn this, why is there not a course that suits me?!?

Relax.. Look through it slowly, I am sure there has to be one. 

Now I am worried, I graduated high school with a GPA of 3, tell me Ayaka, which course would actually accept me?

I believe there will, have hope in yourself will you!, Ayaka slowly turns mad as she yelled at me. She is a little cute and turns me on whenever she is mad. 

Yes yes, I will. I said that as I gave her a peck on her forehead. 

Soon, we left the cafe after submitting our university application for Hinata College, I walked Ayaka to the train station as I told her to go back home rather than hanging out with me as I am deep into random thoughts and have no intentions to go back home at the moment. 

Are you sure you will be alright Kyoko? Do you need me to accompany you a little while more?

No Ayaka, just go back. I will be fine. 

Alright then.. Ayaka lefts as she pouts. What a cutie. 

Not long after Ayaka left, I went to do some useless window shopping. I am not sure about what I am thinking, it's like, I am thinking about something, but it turns out to be nothing. My mind was literally spaced out. Maybe I was worrying what if I did not get into university, what do I do with just a diploma.. Maybe I was also thinking about my future plans with Ayaka.. I have to afford her living, I cannot just let her suffer alone by herself. I must be the best of her. I am seriously hoping Kuri Kuri's would accept me as their part-timer.. Dear God, why is life so difficult?

Just then, I came across Sasaki Kumi, our class best leader. Kumi saw my confused face, she stopped in front of me and waved. 

"Kyoko!"

"Hey Kumi." 

"What is wrong Kyoko? You looked so... bad."

"Long story Sasaku."

"Is it about Ayaka? Don't tell me.. You both fought again?!" 

"EH IT IS NOT THAT KUMI CHAN. STOP, WE ARE VERY VERY FINE. Nothing is wrong with us, it is not about Ayaka.. But well, she actually is, partially...."

"Tell me, what is up, I am here to listen." 

"Are you rushing to anywhere?" 

"No Kyoko, I could listen to your problems whole day." 

"Ah.. alright then.." 

I then explained the whole thing, the whole thoughts, the many worries that was on my mind. 

-Kuri Kuri's Manager POV- 

*Phone buzz buzz* Oh, a resume. 

"Dear Sir/Madam, I am Saito Kyoko, currently a graduate from Keyaki High, waiting for my application to Hinata College. I would like to get a job at your store, I believe that I am useful in serving customers, talking, mathematics, lastly, the best of best that I can do, eating ramen. I hope you will accept my application as I will definitely make your store a big hit. Thank you. 

Yours sincerely, 

Saito Kyoko"

Hmm this girl is an interesting one, Dani, give this girl called Saito Kyoko a call and arrange an interview tomorrow.