"What's with the getup? Are you planning to drag me to the mall again because hell yeah!," I said as I threw finger guns at her.

"You actually forgot, didn't you?," she said and I looked at her in confusion and said, "Is it like our friendversary?"

She then smacked me in the back of the head and said, "Pabo! We have class, it's the first day of the school year and this year we're finally seniors."

"Ahhh, so nothing that important," I said as I went back to my cupboard to get a cup of instant noodles only for her to block my path and say, "You are going to school whether you like it or not."

"You know it's very unintimidating when your short self is blocking my way," I teased, "It doesn't help that you wear pastel colors either."

"Yah! Do I need to drag you to your shower cause I'll wash your hair myself if that means you'll actually go to school," she said as she placed her hands on her hips to try and look intimidating.

I did my best to hold in a chuckle as I said, "Calm down you little habanero, I'm going to shower now okay?"

"You better, part of being hot is looking good and smelling good Kyong Haewon! ," she said as I walked back up the stairs.

"I know! That's how we pull all the boys Iseul-ah!," I said and then she replied, "Can I chill at your bedroom though?! I want to pick your outfit."

A fake innocent smile grew on her lips making me say, "Hell no, I just know you're going to put me into those stupid jumpers again, may I remind you that black is the superior color in my closet and it will stay that way."

"You're no fun," she said as she placed her hands on her hips again.

I laughed and paid her no mind. I then continued walking back up the stairs and shouted to her along the way, "Don't you dare make a mess while I'm getting ready!"

"Roger that! Habanero out!," she said as she saluted me and head straight for the kitchen.

Typical Iseul. Raids any kitchen she stumbles upon.

Not wasting anytime, I head straight to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I decided to dry my long hair with the hair dryer as well as fix my bangs.

Hair dryers are convenient but the sound it makes is honestly irritating, I still haven't gotten used to it.

As soon I was dry, I decided to head straight to my closet to pick an outfit which wasn't really hard. All my clothes were black so all I had to do was dress according to the weather.

Ah perfect, a black shirt, of course complete with a "stay away" text on it and black skinny jeans paired with black combat boots.

And to top it all off, a good red lip to etch the image of my lips in every boy's mind.

Well, lips, that they'll never have a taste of.

I smirked at my appearance in front of the mirror.

Although having so many people like you can be a drag, it doesn't hurt to know that I had such an effect on people.

I do need a little ego boost here and there to keep my sanity.

I turned around and smacked my ass then said, "That's the ass that gets all the boys, can I get a hell yeah?!"

I was about to answer my own question bit I heard Iseul say, "Hell yeah!"

"Do you really have to interrupt my self-praise session," I said with a raised brow making her chuckle a bit and say, "Well someone's gotta put your ego in check Kyong Haewon, if not you'd probably believe you can rule the whole world with just a hair flip."