Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to take this moment to sorta introduce myself and clarify a few things about this story.

This is my first story, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I didn't even think that I would post this on any website or anything cause it just didn't seem like my thing, but my friend Animeanimallover, (if you like anime you should definitely check out some of her work) eventually talked me into it.

Now that I've started it I'm really excited to share my work with people, and I can't wait to see the feedback!

Now I need to clarify a few things. First of all, I obviously don't own the character Slenderman, or any other creepypastas that may show up in this story. I also don't own the setting; it was inspired by the setting from the "Slender: The Arrival" game. I only own the plot and some of the characters.

I probably didn't have to say any of that, but I did anyway just to be safe. Again, I'm new at this!

I also want to point out that this is NOT a romance story. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's weird creepypasta romance. I don't really see any of them as romantic types.

Thank you all so much for reading this. If you have any advice you can give me or ideas to make the story better then please, don't hesitate to tell me.