We kind of failed

Louis's POV

We are screwed. We are so damn screwed. yep we are going to die. "We're dead. You know that right. Monica is going to slit our throats and we are going to die a horrible and pain filled death." I said to Zayn. He rolled his eyes and began walking back to the house. "Zayn can we just run away?" Zayn chuckled lightly and turned around to look at me. "No because nothing will happen that I can't handle. All we need to do is make everyone want the other two back so I don't have to get bitched at on a daily basis." he tells me. I grin and look back. Hmmm I wonder how Xena is... Not in that way but oh fuck it that way too. "You coming Louis?" Zayn yelled for me. "Not for you," I looked at the distance between us "Yeah I'm coming." I said and jogged to catch up.

We walked back to the house and walked in. Monica was sitting in the living room reading a book. I looked at Zayn singling for him to be quiet. We walk in quietly and close the door. We silently go for the kitchen. "Boys." Monica said and closed her book looking at us. "Uhhhh I'm not Louis." I said and turned back around to go out the door. "Tomlinson take one more step I dare you." I stopped moving and slowly turned back around with my eyes to the ground.  "Where are they?" she asked us with a stern tone. I shuffle from foot to foot. "Zayn." she said turning her gaze to him. I heard him whine a little and switch from foot to foot. "They uh said that they wouldn't um come back to us until uh they feel as if they are wanted." he said.

She stood up from her spot on the couch and walked to him. "I thought I told you to bring them back. Don't come back to my house until they are back do you hear me." She growled her eyes changing from her original light brown eyes to a bright golden. I looked at Zayn then back to my spot on the floor. "I said do you hear me!" She raised her voice. "Yeah. We got it." Zayn huffed. "You better. Go right now leave!" Her voice went louder. I walked back till I hit the door then ran out. I didn't feel like doing this.

I heard the door slam close. I glanced back and saw a fuming Zayn. Uh oh... I looked back in front of me. "Let's go Louis," Zayn snapped as he walked into the forest. "But Zayn, they most likely aren't the-" Zany cut off by yelled at me. "They'll still be there Tomlinson! Just shut up and follow me." I glared at me. "Excuse me?" I walked closer to him so I was right in front of him, "What was that?" my voice changed. Zany was about to take a step back. I lashed my hand put and gripped his chin. "I don't think I heard you loud enough." I pulled his face closer to me. "I-I... n-nothing Louis. I s-said nothing," he stuttered. "That's what I thought." I let go of him and smiled, "let's go Zaynie." I grabbed his hand and ran off.

Harry's POV

I was in the kitchen making lasagna waiting for Monica to calm down. Every once in a while you could hear Monica yell about how much Zayn pissed her off and how she wanted to kill him. Honestly it was a little frightening. Slightly funny but still scary. Remind me to not have her get mad at me... I'd rather keep my baby maker. I sighed and turned back to the food I was making for everyone who could actually eat it. I mean I can eat a little of it but not as much as I used to be able to. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. "Those two really need to learn to keep their mouths shut." I mutter.  Behind me I heard someone laugh. I turn around and see Rose. I smile at her, "Well hello there stranger," a smile played at Rose's lips. "Hello Harry." I walked closer to her. "What're you doing?" she asked. "Getting closer to you." My smile became a grin. I was now right in front of her. I placed my hands on her hips pulling her even closer to me. I was now leaning in. Her face just inches from my own.

As our lips were about to connect. A loud banging came from the front door. Rose and I jumped apart quickly.  We looked at each other before running into the living room. We saw Monica storming to the door. Niall and Liam came from upstairs.  "Who's at the door?" Niall asked. "I'm not sure. That's why I'm walking towards the door," sarcasm was thick in her voice. She got to the door and opened it. A huge scary ass looking police officer was at the door. The officer moved his arm behind him, pulling a familiar person in front of him. "Does this belong to you?" He asked as we stared at a handcuffed Xena in shock.

"Nope, she's not ours. Don't know who that is." Monica rambled. "Well she said she lives here," the officer looked over to Xena with a scowl. "Nope no clue." Rose spoke up. Monica sent her a glare, "Wrong house." Xena laughed, "Well this is fun," she looked at the the officer and grinned "time to play." The officer fell to the ground. A second later Mandolia appeared. "Did you see their faces?" she asked. Xena smiled while laughing, "Oh yeah! Let's go" Xena disappeared. Mandolia started dancing "The po po gonna be knockin' at your door." She went over to Monica and began to dance with her. She slapped Monica's cheeks then vanished. "That bitch just hit me!" "Whatcha gonna do about it?" Mandolia taunted. "We're going to show you not to mess with us." Xena said. My eyes widened.

All the windows suddenly shattered. "I bust the windows out your house!" Mandolia sang. "We didn't do anything! It was Louis and Zayn!" Rose yelled. "You're the one who said we should leave! I didn't see any of you try and stop us from going!" Xena screamed. The house began to shake. "All we want is to be accepted. To know we belong somewhere!" The door flew open and Louis and Zayn ran in. We all looked at them. "So uh... what did we miss?" Louis asked. "We're trying not to die!" Niall screamed.

Liam stepped forward "That's enough Xena. Daddy wouldn't like you having a fit." Everything stopped. The house stopped shaking. The girls stopped screaming. Xena appeared in front of us. "You don't know anything you fallen Jesus freak!" Liam looked pissed. "And if you think you know. Then it's in everyone's best interest for you to shut your fucking mouth and keep it closed." She hissed. Mandolia came up beside her, "That's enough. You may not want to admit it but he's right. Dad wouldn't want you freaking out like this." Xena collapsed right there in front of us. She brought her legs up to her chest and put her head on her knees. Her body started to shake with the sobs she refused to let out. "I'm tired of being a monster. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want a home. A family. I'm so tired of all this." She started fading in and out. Mandolia looked at us with a panicked expression. 

Monica sat beside her and wrapped her arms around Xena "You do have a home. You have a family. I don't know your story but I'm willing to be your sister if you just try to let me in. Show us the real Xena. This can be your home if you try. Just try." Mandolia joined in on the hug. As did Rose and Niall. I stepped towards them and wrapped my arms around Rose and Niall. "All we can do is forgive." Liam said and joined us. "Get your asses over here." Monica hissed at Louis and Zayn. They reluctantly joined our hug fest. "So we can come back now?" Mandolia asked. "First you have to clean up." Monica said in a stern voice. "I got this." Xena spoke up. This is one fucked up family.