Royalty

Liam's POV

Its been two weeks and everything was going good. Well as good as it could get being in a house with a demon, a phantom, some werewolves, a witch, a skin crawler, an angel, and two love struck vampires. I lifted up my feet as Louis and Zayn wrestled around on the floor by my feet. They rolled towards Xena and Mandolia who were laying on the floor. Things are about to get interesting. "Hey! Back the fuck up," Xena snapped as Louis hit her in the face with his elbow. They stopped wrestling for a moment at Louis replied, "Make me." "Is that a challenge Tomlinson?" Xena smirked at him as she pushed herself up. Louis grinned at her, "Maybe." At that moment Xena launched herself at Louis; ripping him from Zayn's grasp and pinning him to the floor. She was straddling him. Each leg on either side of him. Might I add that they were very close together.

"No no no not on my floor you disgusting animals!" Monica shouted, walking into the room waving her hands around. "Awe that's not fair. You and Zayn do it," Louis whined. Xena smiled a very dark twisted grin, "I don't know what you mean. We aren't doing anything." At that moment my once holy eyes saw a very bad thing. Xena applied her lower half to Louis' and on top of that she moved again him! I jumped up, "I am now leaving!" I yelled and ran up the stairs to my room.

Xena's POV

I let out a giggle and got of Louis. Or I should say try to get off. His hands gripped my hips and a low menacing growl came from beyond those kissable lips. I looked down at him and his eyes were a dark gray. Almost black. I swallowed hard oh me oh my. Whatever have I done. I smiled weakly at him. He responded by biting his lip and looking at my chest. That was my cue. I sprang up from him and flew to the other side of the room. Everyone was looking at me. "I um... I'm.... I got.... I have business to attend to. See ya," at that moment I blinked out. I left to another dimension. No I didn't go to the Ghost plane; I went to the Shadow dimension. A place were I could think.

Peace and quiet surrounded me. I glanced around at the gloomy place I was at. Unlike the ghost plane nothing was here. In the ghost plane everything is the same. Except for the thick gray cloud that stayed and made the world seem colorless and there weren't living creatures, only the dead. Here it was darkness. It was home. The only other thing that could be here was my father. He's too busy though. I began to walk. The black stone beneath my feet was cool. My feet hardly made noise on it. I kept walking until I got to a set of dark steps. I began to climb up them one by one. I was staring at the ground. Watching my feet step on the cracks within each stoned step. I looked up as the stairs smoothed out to a marbled floor. In the center was a throne. It was black like everything else. It was wooden though. Twisted black roots made up the back. At the top on either side was two white flames. It was beautiful actually. In a dark way. The seat was a dark purple color. I continued to walk to it. Once I was there I turned and sat down. Beside the mighty chair was a tiara. I have yet to take the crown from my father. I placed it on my head and stared in front of me. I threw my left leg over the left arm rest and placed my chin on my right hand which was propped up. The white flames erupted throughout the room. The darkness melted away showing the black marble floor. The walls had carvings into them. It was a beautiful dark place. It was home away from home. My true home. Not on earth either.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Welcome back master. It's been a while. I've missed you." I sit up quickly and look around. "Arikos? Is that you?" My gaze focused on the creature in the corner. He floated across the floor to me. Arikos was sort of like a phantom. Not quite though. He has a black mist like form. Not quite formed but still here. His face was covered by a sinister looking mask. On each of his arms were two metal gauntlets. The fingers more like claws. All in all he's a bad ass. "I've missed you." His voice was deep. Thick and rough. I smiled at him, "I've missed you too." I reached and and touched the mask. The golden eyes beneath it looking at me in love. I wrapped my arms around him, "Quite a bunch my little one." He made a slight whining noise. "Will you take me with you this time?" I told him maybe before I sat back down. "I don't want to be alone again. You take Mandolia with you. Why not me?" he huffed in frustration. "Because she's harmless. You can kill a lot of people." "Only if you told me to," he began to throw a fit like the child he truly was. "Fine come on let's go. Mandolia is going to be mad enough." I held out my arm waiting for him. Arikos wrapped his hand around my arm. He started to disappear. A black dragon began to form on my arm like a tattoo. He slithered up resting across my shoulder and down my arm. "You're staying there for a while got it and no talking. "Fiiiine," he hissed at me.

Standing up I removed the tiara and placed it on the seat. "He's mad at you just so you know. You haven't talked to him in awhile." I ground my teeth together, "Shut up I know. I'll talk to him later. I've been busy." Arikos moved a little. It kinda feels like fire moving on your skin. You wouldn't know that right. Time to face her wrath. I walked off then blinked back to the human plane. I appeared in the middle of the living room. My hands were in my front pockets and my hair was in my face.  I don't even want to be here... I looked up at everyone and smiled, "Hey guys." "Where the hell have you been! I was worried sick! You went to that little hell hole of yours didn't y- WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE! WHY DID YOU BRING THAT THING," Mandolia screamed at me. Pointing to the dragon on my skin.

I pulled my arm away, "Don't talk like that about my baby." "Xena! He's dangerous I get it that you raised him but he can kill everything!" Her voice raised an octave if you could believe it. I shrugged and gently touched the tattoo, "I'm all he's got. I'm his mom basically. He isn't that bad Doll." Mandolia laughed like a maniac, "Oh isn't that bad my ass. Here we go. Just like last time!" I reached over and hit her in the arm, "Shut it." She glared at me then sighed. I grinned and removed my gaze from her looking at the others. They were staring at my arm. Niall was the first to speak. "Aye, when did you get a tattoo." Louis answered, "That isn't a tattoo. How did you get that?" His voice was firm and low. I looked at him before moving my arm behind me, "Move to my back." Arikos hissed and started to move to my back. Everyone other then Mandolia and Louis gasped. "Is that what I think that is!" Liam asked in what seemed like terror. I smiled, "An Enenra yes. Not like the others though. He's something special." I touched my shoulder where Arikos' head was. Liam took a step back, "How did you get that?" I looked at him 'Don't play dumb Liam I know you know.' I sent to him using my mind link. 'Does daddy know you have him?' Liam smirked. 'Yes actually he does. He's proud of me for keeping them' Liam's smirk fell off.

"What the hell is a whatever Liam said?" Harry asked us. Mandolia scoffed, "Of course you wouldn't know. It a very dangerous creature. Sort of like a phantom it's body is like black smoke but his face is covered by a mask. This one's name is Arikos. Our dearest Xena is his master. He's like a trained pet," she then laughed. "Don't start this," I snapped at her. I heard a roar and all of a sudden Arikos ripped himself from my skin, "You want to go dead girl." He took a step forward. Mandolia squeaked and ran behind Niall. "ENOUGH!" I screamed, "ARIKOS GO BACK. MANDOLIA STOP PISSING HIM OFF!" The house began to shake. Arikos whined and slithered back. "Don't get angry with me please..." I looked at him and my gaze softened, "I'm not angry. Just conform to something smaller if you are to be out." He made a noise of delight but quickly stopped once he saw Louis. "You..." Louis glared at him "Your highness that is-" Louis lashed out at him but he disappeared back onto my skin. I clapped my hands, "That's settled then let's forget he said anything. Games anyone?" I laughed and scratched my head.