s i x t y t w o » v a g a r y

Start from the beginning

"Princess," he drawled out, "what do you want for breakfast?"

"Surprise me, Phoenix," my voice still a murmur.

"Darling," he let out a small chortle, "I'll most definitely surprise you," he set his mug down beside me and gripped my waist. He pulled me to the edge of the counter, taking my own mug out of my hands and setting it beside his before pressing his lips to mine. Immediately, my hands threaded through his hair at the nape of his neck and his hands trailed underneath the - his - shirt I currently had on.

We both pulled away breathless, our chests rising and falling un-rhythmically and our lips swollen. He pecked my lips once more chastely before moving away from me altogether and navigating the kitchen languidly, getting started on his recipe.

I got lost in my cup of tea and scrolling through the media on my phone, I was slightly startled when it dinged in my palm.

Celeste Worthington: Adrianna, hey sweetheart! :)

Cartier Worthington: Adrianna, hello!

Adrianna Vasiliev: hey celeste, cartier !

Celeste Worthington: How have you been, love? How's my baby boy? I called him at midnight and then again earlier, but his phone rang out ;(

My cheeks heated up and the memory of what we were doing replayed in my mind.

Adrianna Vasiliev: oh ! we had a small party in the backyard and we stayed up all night. we just got up about forty five minutes ago so i guess he just hasn't checked his phone yet.

Adrianna Vasiliev: he's um, he's making breakfast right now

Adrianna Vasiliev: but i'll tell him right now to call you !

I felt my cheeks burn with blush as I hurriedly typed my replies and sent them one after the other.

Cartier Worthington: Don't dwell on it Adrianna, it's perfectly fine!

Celeste Worthington: We actually wanted to talk to you first without him knowing anything.

Adrianna Vasiliev: what's up ?

Cartier Worthington: We're throwing a party for him tonight at our mansion and-

Celeste Worthington: It's a surprise! ;)

I could hear her ecstatic voice in my mind but my eyes widened and I felt a rush of anxiety more than anything else.

Adrianna Vasiliev: phoenix hates parties ;(

Cartier Worthington: Believe me, darling, I'm snorting

Cartier Worthington: My child can throw his little bitch fit later, hell if we care

A loud and obnoxious laugh fell from lips and I rushed to cover my mouth with my free hand, almost knocking over my mug in the process.

"Everything okay there, Adrianna?" Phoenix asked skeptically, arching an eyebrow when he looked at me over his shoulder.

"Perfect," I giggled.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked with an edge in his voice.

"Hunter," I muttered, lying easily. He didn't persist, thankfully, and only nodded hesitantly before turning back around and focusing on his cooking.

Adrianna Vasiliev: what're the plans ? ;)

Celeste Worthington: We have it all set, and we've already talked with Blake and Pyper, they'll be here around five later this evening with the rest of your little crew