Honeymoon Part 2

Shravan and Suman got up early to go on a mountain hike ,they sat on mini tourist bus with other couples going to an adventure ! They passing the beach shore making their way to the high mountain Island as they both looked out the window excitedly while he had his arms around his wife lovingly ! "We have to make it to the top!" She insisted with her eyes fascinated!

"We will!"

They both came down the bus dressed in their sporty clothes! Suman was wearing a pair of navy shorts with a crop sport top and cardigan attached securely around her lower waist .She looked like a she was ready for an adventure with her nike cap and a pony tail ,wearing her shades! Shravan found her so cute yet beautiful as they wore matching sport shoes! Shravan  was wearing his workout clothes looking very handsome in his T-shirt and basketball shorts ! He carried a backpack with essentials for the hike! They both were very in tuned with each other in their sporty wear making them like a very attractive couple .

The instructor explained them a couple of things before they started trekking into the forest and seeing wooden stairs going upwards together! As they kept going up they started getting tired , Shravan was amazed at her energy as she kept climbing, he was usually pretty fit but seeing his wife motivating him to climb was definitely endearing..

"Come on Hubby!! "She said staring down at him taking a deep breath

"Babe ! Where do you get all this energy from?"

She started laughing as he came up to her putting his arms around her continuing their steps up ,some other couples took a break leading them behind ..Shravan and Suman saw some monkeys on the trees and birds flying around mesmerised by the nature around them .The instructor was close by explaining them about the rain forest and the speciality of the trees and fauna .They both learned a lot on their trekking.

They made it to the first base of the mountain catching there breath and starting to see the view of the beach! "Wow! Its amazing!" She exclaimed as Shravan took out his phone and took some pictures and took a little break on the rock drinking water and having a snack bar together.They both loved the nature and being together doing this excursion,they kept motivating each other to climb higher!

"Were almost there Sumo!" He said pulling her along

She took a deep breath "Woah ! What a workout!" She stopped holding her flanks as he saw her getting tired! He signalled her to climb his back as he leaned down getting her to climbed his back ,she wrapped her legs around him with her arms embracing him from the back! Suman loved when he easily carried her ,he was her sweetheart, he was never going to leave her behind ..ever! ! She kissed his cheek as he smiled climbing the last couple of stairs up to the perfect view! He carefully kneeled down as she came off his back staring at the fantastic view of the beach and the Islands! They both took in the beauty sitting on the big bolder together , he had his arms around her kissing her head as they both enjoyed this moment together , it felt as if they both accomplished something big together , it wasn't an easy trekking some people gave up mid way but they kept going up and made it to see the light at the end of the mountain!

"We did it!" She let out a sigh of contentment

"We make a great team .." He pointed tenderly as she looked at him snuggling close ,they both made jokes and laughed making the hike much more enjoyable

"Sumo I'm all sweaty .."

"So am I!" She said not caring as he tightened his embrace around her not minding it at all! They were both very comfortable with each other no matter what state they were in! They both were lost in the gorgeous view taking in the beauty of the nature!

Trekking back down was much easier as they took there time looking around and exploring , the instructor was very impressed by their perseverance and strength as they reach down the main land!Suman and Shravan had a wonderful experience and were very glad they did this together !