Chapter 7

The next morning Shravan woke up from his sitting position on the couch , he was not at peace at all! He kept thinking about her and knew he messed up but was more then ready to make it up to her ! He woke up first and freshened up for work yet kept glancing at her laying on the bed , usually she was the first one up waking him up with her feminine scent around the room and her humming . Shravan walked close to the bed concerned and saw her sleeping breathing ..He took a sigh of relief going back to the closet ..

She slowly woke up from his footsteps and sat on the edge of the bed ..She stretched herself still feeling tired , she didn't sleep well at night as she kept thinking about their argument ..

Suman caught his gaze for a brief moment and lowered her eyes walking to the bathroom thinking about their fight .She entered the bathroom and realised she might have been to harsh on him, she never felt so upset in her life and might have over reacted a bit . She pursed her lips shutting her eyes gathering her thoughts .

They were both standing in the closet finishing getting dressed as she clipped her hair and he put on his coat with their backs turned towards each other .Suman was feeling awful at the way she reacted yesterday and slowly turned sideways to look at him , she could see he didn't have much sleep ...She knew her behaviour wasn't the best way to go about their situation and he was very patient with her throughout the pass two weeks while she gave him the silent treatment .Shravan felt his heart heavy filled with regret ,he wanted to make it up to her .

They both turned towards each other at the same time ..

"Suman .."

"Shravan .." she started to say as he was surprised hearing her voice at the same time .He gave her a nod to start first ..

"About last night ...I'm sorry if I ...I over reacted  " her eyes looked on as his softened on her "I was just built up with so many emotions and ...didn't know how to control them ..it just all came out ."

Shravan listened on as he saw her feeling upset about last night .

"It's okay Suman you had every right to be upset ... And I'm sorry too ,I shouldn't have scram at you and ..get so heated up .It was all just built up frustration that came out." He paused for moment "I guess you just had a lot of doubts that needed to clear out ..If we talked it out before, maybe it wouldn't have built up so many emotions"

She nodded "Your right ... I just don't know how to deal with all of this .."

He nodded as she spoke so honestly with him , he liked it very much ,he could see a vulnerable girl standing in front of him making him melt ..The way her eyes lowered and her lips pursed sadly ..

He couldn't hold himself and embraced her . Suman was surprised not knowing how to react but found this gesture really heart touching..She could feel the warmth and protection emanating from him as he took a deep sigh having her in his arms. Shravan just wanted to hold her forever and protect her , she was so fragile and didn't want to hurt her anymore .

" Suman I'm sorry I hurt you , I didn't mean too..."

Suman swallowed the lump in her throat hearing this , she could see that he was feeling guilty as his voice was filled with anguish..He noticed that she didn't really embrace him back only lingered her hand over his back lightly. He knew there was still alot they both needed to work on but it was already a big step..

He slowly moved back noticing a gentle smile on her face

Suman spoke first "I didn't mean to make you feel bad , I know my behaviour was cold towards you since the beginning and that wasn't fair .You were trying so hard to communicate with me but I was just being a barrier ."