"Oh, c'mon mum..." - Harley rolled her eyes. - "Don't say that."

"Well, it's true!" - she spoke up. - "Your father was practically married to his job and it was like both the serpents and Riverdale were his mistresses."

"Oh, mum!" - Harley cringed. - "That's gross!"

"Well, I'm sorry, honey. That's the truth. He stayed longer there, than he did with us."

"What's this grudge you're holding against him after all this time?"

"It's not that I'm holding a grudge. It's just that I want you back home. I don't want you messing around in their serpent business. It can be really dangerous. I've been through that already with your dad."

Harley sighed. You have no idea what danger I've encountered. - Harley thought to herself.

"Promise me that you'll be safe."

"I'll try, mum."

"Do you want me to come over there?"

"Do you want to?" - Harley asked surprised.

"Well, I obviously couldn't stay for a long time, but I'll try to get a couple of days off work next month." - she said. - "I'll even bring the dog."

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that!" - Harley grinned.

To Harley's surprise, there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, mum, someone's at the door. I'll talk to you later, okay? Love you, bye." - she said and hung up.

"I'm coming!" - she yelled and walked towards the door, opening it. - "Toni, hey! Didn't expect to see you so early."

"Yeah, well. I just got off work." - she said and threw herself on the couch.

"Why are you so grumpy?" - Harley asked, handing her a bottle of water.

"Thanks." - she smiled. - "Well, there's this new thing at the Wyrm." - she started explaining. - "Ever since those  Northsiders," - she cringed and rolled her eyes. - "came that one night and sang on stage, some of the serpents thought that it would be a good idea to have live music every night, or every weekend. And you have no idea how hard it is to find a decent singer that wants to do gigs at a bar filled with gang members."

"I can imagine." - Harley chucked.

"Yeah, well, I finally found this girl from Greendale and she was supposed to come tonight and she canceled on me." - Toni sighed. - "The boss isn't going to be happy to hear that."

"Oh, nonsense. FP, wouldn't give you a hard time, if he knew that you really were trying your best to do your job."

"But like, it's been months and he gave me a deadline, because as dumb as it sounds, for these big bad serpents, they are really pressuring him into doing this. Partly because they think that a hot chick might show up on that stage."

"Okay, so if you have a deadline, why don't you just ask those Pussycats to perform?"

"They aren't together anymore."

"Okay, then ask Josie, was it? Or Betty, she has a good voice."

"They don't want Northsiders." - Toni rolled her eyes and sighed. - "And Northsiders don't particularly like Southsiders."

"Why don't you sing?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"What? You have a great voice, Toni."

"I can't perform and bartend. That would be exhausting!"

"Then do only one."

"Harley.." - she glared at her.