Taking this one to the grave

"No." - Toni said. - "You either tell us what's going on, or we're done here."

"Alright." - Harley said after a long while of silence. - "Alright, okay! I'll tell you." - she sighed.

Her friends looked at each other and nodded.

"But," - she said before she started speaking. - "you have to promise me that it won't change the way you look at me and that you don't abandon me..."

"Well, it can't be worse than what happened tonight." - Fangs joked.

Harley grimaced. - "Well..." - she mumbled.

"Oh my God, Harls." - Jughead exhaled uneasy. - "What have you done?"

"Can we continue this conversation back at my apartment, please?" - she asked. - "I don't feel comfortable talking about my past in the middle of nowhere." - she said, but they were all quiet. - "Please." - she begged. - "I promise that I'll tell you everything. I won't miss out a single thing."

"Alright." - Sweet Pea nodded. - "Let's go, then." - he said.

"Thank you." - she gave them a small smile.

They walked towards their bikes and soon they were at Harley's place.

"You guys want something to eat?" - she asked. - "Or maybe a drink?"

"Stop prolonging," - Toni rolled her eyes. - "cut to the chaise."

Harley sighed. - "Fine." - she frowned and pulled a chair from the dining table to sit in, where she could look at the four teenagers in front of her. - "It all started when I first turned 16. My friends took me to a bar in my hometown."

"Parksdale." - Fangs nodded.

"No," - she shook her head. - "we moved to Parksdale, afterwards. I'll get there." - she sighed. - "I was born in Marltown. Which is the-"

"The hometown of the Hellhounds." - Sweet Pea frowned.

"Yeah..." - Harley nodded. - "But, I didn't know of it then, I swear. I didn't know anything that was connected to them, I only knew of their community." - she shrugged. - "So we went and we danced. There was a rock gig that night and I was overwhelmed, it was the first time I tasted alcohol. So, out of nowhere this gorgeous young man walks towards me and asks me to dance with him. I wasn't quite sure of it, since I'm awful at dancing and I didn't know the guy, right? But my friends pushed me towards him. There were no indications that he could've been a leader to one of the most dangerous gangs around. So I had the time of my life that night and before we left, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. A couple of days passed and I got a call from him, he asked me out on a date. I didn't know what I was getting myself into until one day he took me to their version of the Wyrm. It was far more dangerous, instead of weed, every other person was doing cocaine and shit like that."

*flashback*

"What is this place?" - Harley looked at Bryan.

"This is our sanctuary." - he grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist. - "Don't look so surprised, babe." - he smirked. - "Didn't you know who I was back at the club that day?"

Harley shook her head no. - "I had no idea, to be honest." - she chuckled, nervously.

"Oh, you're so innocent." - he laughed. - "I love it." - he kissed her lips.

*End of flashback*

"I was far too into him to be scared of his lifestyle. I was young, pure and foolish." - she frowned. - "And before I knew it, I got in way deeper, than I should've. In a blink of an eye, I was a part of them.
He was the youngest gang leader that anyone had ever witnessed. He was only 20 when he took over the Hellhounds. And I was only 16 when I stood by his side." - Harley continued talking and everyone listened to her, carefully. - "Before you knew it, I was getting a tattoo of a three headed dog and helping him with drug deals. It was all well in the beginning, he treated me like a queen and he loved me to bits, and so did I. But, as the time passed, he lost his parents and some of his gang mates started turning against him, saying I would make a much better leader, than he ever was. So, he started being abusive. He'd hit me and I'd lie to my mum, constantly. Whenever dad would come to town he'd be so suspicious of me. And I couldn't just go and tell him, hey dad, I'm in a gang, how's your life going?"