The crowd went insane, and still Momo didn't break her gaze from Mina. Looking at her like she was a piece of meat. What felt like centuries, Momo had finally broke her stare and walked back to the vehicle.

"Alright everyone, thank you for attending once again. It has been a beautiful night, and welcome to all that are new. I'm sure you have your resources to know when the next event will be. Have a wonderful rest of the night." Dante says bowing.

The crowd cheered once more and finally quited down. They all began to scatter back to their cars. "It looks like you have an admirer." Rosè says to Mina. Mina didn't find it funny, she was more scared than anything.

"Why was she starring at me?" Mina said, more to herself. The girls began to make their way back to the car.

"Maybe she just thinks you're pretty, could it be that simple? You enjoy a full pallet don't you?" Yuqi nudges Mina on her arm. She didn't find any of these jokes amusing.

Before Mina stepped into the car, a large bald man in a leather jacker put his hand on her shoulder, gently. Mina turned and looked up at the towering man. "Momo has instructed me to take you back with us." His voice was deep.

"She would like to speak to you, she told me to mention three things. Should you come with us calmly, you will not be harmed and will be returned home safely. You will be paid a great sum for your conversation with Momo. And should you resist coming with us in any way, we cannot gurantee your safety."

Jisoo got out from the passenger side and looked up at the man, holding the small handbag with the gun inside. Rosè and Yuqi were about to get out as well to see what was going on until Mina stopped them. "No no. I'll be fine. I'll talk to you guys soon, I'm gonna go with him. Love you."

Mina shut the back door and Jisoo stepped back inside. "Text us as soon as you can. Be careful." Rosè said from the car window, as the large man escorted Mina away; she nodded.

"So...what does she want to talk about with me?" Mina asked nervously. The man replied kindly. "I don't know. I wouldn't dare to ask Momo herself about her personal business. She pulled me to the side and pointed to you; told me to bring you back to the penthouse safetly. She made that part very clear."

The large man opened the door of a black escalade for her to get in. It was dark inside, and three more large men had entered. They seemed to be the guards Chaeng Yu was always walking with.

None of the men inside the vehicle looked at her once, nor said a word to her. Once they found out Momo had taken an interest in the girl, they all knew she was completely off limits.

Mina sat in silence, scared, nervous. The tinted windows did little to comfort her. She had no idea where this vehicle was headed, and the drive seemed long. Finally she felt the car stop.

As she got out of the car, Mina looked up at the gigantic building she was standing in front of. She saw all of the high rollers stepping off, guards as far as the eye could see, and finally Momo walking with Dahyun.

The large man escorted her inside an elevator which took them all the way up to the second to top floor. He then lead her down a long hallway to a room at the far end. "This is your room for tonight. Feel free to bathe, eat or sleep for now. There are also clean lounge clothing as well that should fit you. I will be coming back later to escort you to Momo's personal quarters." He bows and shuts the door.

Mina looked around; this place was beautiful. She could see the expensiveness in everything. And the view was a loss for words. She tried to relax, she showered and found a soft black silk robe that was worth as much or more than the apartment.