A girl exactly Momo's size and body type, stepped out confidently. The crowd cheered for her. "Who do you think Yuqi? Hanako or Momo?" Mina laughed.

Yuqi shook her head. "It's wrong of you to make the girl lose already before she's even fought. But to answer your question...Momo." Yuqi smiled, feeling ashamed she made the girl lose already as well.

The fight begun; Hanako was talented. The first girl to be able to evade some of Momo's quick attacks. In the beginning, neither of them landed hits. It was mostly evading with counterattacks that were then evaded as well.

Until Momo landed a solid right fist into Hanako's sternum. She stumbled back and quickly caught her breath. The fight may as well ended from that point. Momo learned her attacks and within minutes put her down brutally; Momo remaining untouched.

Fight after fight, each girl was knocked down worse than the last. Momo caused internal bleeding, broken bones, knockouts and close to death experiences for each girl she went up against.

Four fights later and Momo was still flourishing with beauty. Everything remaining untouched except her bloody knuckles; though they were just bruised by her opponents bodies and blood.

"The demon of the underworld remains untouched!" Dante announced. "This last fight to end the beautiful night is going to be something we've never done before. Momo Oni has agreed to it, as has Chaeng Sun Yu. For a bet of four million, Momo Oni will face two opponents at once!"

The crowd cheered, though it was a mixture of shock and excitement. "Let's welcome our two twin angels. Both growing up in the gritty streets of Korea, finally moving up into professional fighting, both having devastating power, the twins Eunji and Eunmi Han!"

The two girls stepped out, they were mirror images of each other. Wearing the same outfit with hair tied into a tight bun. They both stood in front of Momo. They were smaller in size, but they outnumbered.

The crowd cheered with extreme excitement. "Two on one? That's not fair." Yuqi said.

"For the twins? Yes. It's not fair, putting them against Momo." Jisoo said as she looked intently on the fight. Mina looked at the demon, she scared her almost. As beautiful as she was, Mina would prefer to never speak to her.

"Fight!" Dante announced stepping back quickly. The twins got in their same fighting stance; as did Momo. They began to step even closer, waiting for a time to strike. Momo didn't move. Eunji was the first to make the first offense.

She flung a heavy right roundhouse kick. It was easily evaded; Enumi striked next with a right jab which almost caught a direct hit. In the end, Momo's speed was superior to both the girls.

Little less than two minutes later, as the twins became desperate to land at least one hit on the girl, they began to send a flurry of attacks at the same time. Momo weaved every single attack and waited for an opening she knew she was going to find.

Finally, the twins kicked at the same time. Momo caught both ankles easily, she front kicked Enujis left knee, snapping it into an unsettling bent position. The poor girl fell to the ground screaming in agony.

Before Eunmi had time to react, Momo threw a powerful right jab. A loud crack, and the girl was out cold. Momo threw Enumi's motionless body towards the edge of the crowd.

The crowd cheered loudly. Eunmi landed in front of Mina; she could see the bloody nose clearly, and the lifeless closed eyes. She looked up from the body and saw that Momo held direct eye contact with her.

It seemed like forever for Mina. Yet Momo continued to stare directly at her; that menacing smirk making Mina shiver. Dante had stepped out. "Two against one, and to no suprise the demon has shown her strength once again. Let's cheer for the gorgeous, Momo Oni!"