chapter 4

Many thanks to @twinko_boi for editing my story

Alexander P.O.V

"We spotted another rogue in our territory, Alpha", said my beta and bestfriend, James. I'm the Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world, the Black Moon's. Because of that, many female and male want to get in my pants, but the only one I want is my mate. Boy or girl, alpha or omega, I don't care I just want them. But it seem like fate hates me, 'cause I was supposed to find them seven years ago and I'm remaining mateless...

"Why are they always coming again if they know well that they can't win..." I said and let out a big sigh. Of course, I already know the answer, they want my position not matter what. I mean, look at what I have: a big mansion, many fancy cars, everyone throwing themself at me (yea, I don't want them, doesn't mean it doesn't flatter my ego), an army who obey all my orders and enough money to live a 5 stars worth life without working. If they win a fight with me and kill me they can have all those things. Anyway, personally I just want my mate and nothing else. If I could exchange all of the things I just said for my mate I would do it without any hesitation.

I sighed another time and told James to bring them at the basement aka prison and ask Jerry, the person who does the interrogation, to do his jobs and make them say why they came. Even if the majority is here for the reason I named before, sometime they just want to join our pack or things like that.

I rose from my seat and walked out of my office. I was going to the kitchen when I felt an arm grabbing mine. After this, I felt two soft buns being pressed to my back.

"Alpha, why don't we have some fun~ Don't worry, I will make you feel good~" said the pack's slut, Jessica. Every pack have one and our is a blond haired woman with an hourglass body, the typical b*tch. She has been trying to sleep with me from the day I became the Alpha at 18 year old. Whenever she asks me to sleep with her I alway refuse, but she's really stubborn...😧

I push her off of me and tell her to go f*ck someone else and I rapidly made my way outdoor. I reached the forest's border, took off my clothes and changed into my wolf form. My wolf is bigger than average because I'm an Alpha. He's black with blood red eyes. After running for two hour straight, I returned to the pack's house and dressed myself. I made my way to the kitchen and sat on a bench, letting out a big sigh. Is it me or do I sigh a lot lately?

"Are you okay hun?", asked my mother, who was cooking.

"Yea, just got a lot in my mind..." I answer her.

"Are you thinking about your mate again?" she asked. I nodded and sat my head in my hands.

"In the medieval time, the kings used to organize ball to find a mate for their sons, why don't you do that too?", asked my mother. It was like lighting stroke me. I suddenly rose from the bench, kissed my mother on the cheek, told her 'thank you' a million time and ran to my office to make preparations for a ball next week.

A ball eh... Why didn't I think about that before?

Hey dear readers, now you know the opinion of our dear Alpha. I hope you like him.😉

See you next week~😙

Ps: If you have any suggestion of transmigration novel or rebirth novel with bxb can you tell me in the comments please?
(593 words)