Part 5

*The next day, the boys are waking up, and Jack and Mikey are toasting bagels in the kitchen. Andy is already drinking a smoothie in his bed.*
Andy: "I am going on a walk guys"
Mikey: "Okay, but be back by 11, we're going to the studio soon"
Andy: "Okay" *he puts on his shoes and leaves the flat*
Jack: "I wonder what Brooklyn did to calm him down last night"
Mikey: "yeah, I don't know why he freaked out at me"
Jack: "aw, don't take it personal Mikey, he's just having a hard time getting over this"
Brooklyn: *bursts in the room singing hrvy's song* "Don't take it personal!!!"
*Mikey and Jack laugh a little at their weird friend*
Jack: "haha, good morning Brookie"
Brooklyn: *smiling at Jack* "how are you Jackie?"
Mikey: "oh stop it you two!"
Jack: "haha, anyway-"
*Rye comes in the room, eyes puffy, hair a mess*
Mikey: "oh hi Ryan"
Brooklyn: "mate, you look terrible"
*Rye sits up on the counter, not saying anything. Jack grabs his bagel and holds it out to him*
Jack: "here, eat this"
*Rye grabs it, taking small bites, slowly and silently. Suddenly he sets it down.*
Rye: "I'm not hungry"
Jack: "come on Rye, normally you would eat that in like a second"
Mikey: "do you want a smoothie? Or eggs?"
Rye: "no..."
Rye's POV:
I felt absolutely terrible. I got almost no sleep, I was actually starving, but that bagel tasted like cardboard. I had a headache from crying so much, and I didn't want to do anything. I knew the boys were trying to help, but I was too sad to eat. I looked over at Andy's bed. It was empty. I used to wake him up with kisses on his forehead and cheeks. He always looked so cute in the morning. I loved it when the first thing he saw in the morning was me. It made my heart melt when he would look into my eyes. His beautiful, blue, ocean eyes. I don't know a morning I didn't do that, until now. All of the sudden I felt something wet roll down my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying.
Jack: "Rye, don't start crying again, please"
*Rye gets down from the counter, and leaves to go back to his room. A minute later, Andy comes into the room, also crying*
Jack: *quietly talking so that Andy doesn't hear him* "now we have two people crying!"