Part 1

*Ryan and Andy are shouting in the hallway of the flat, fighting*
Andy: "Are you serious Ryan?!"
Rye: "Andy it's not that big of a deal!!!"
Andy: "Really?! You think cheating on me isn't a big deal?!"
Rye: "Andy! Listen to me!"
Andy: "No Ryan! You cheated on me with Harvey! There is no explanation!!!"
Rye: "But Andy! I don't love him!"
Andy: "Then why the **** would you do that!"
Rye: "I... I love you..."
Andy: "Oh my God Ryan, that is not going to work! I don't want to deal with your lies anymore!!"
Rye: *tears start to form in his eyes*"I am not lying! I love you Andy!"
Andy: *trying to hold back tears* "No! I am done Rye! We are over!" *He runs into his room, locking the door*
Rye: "Andy..."
*The other three boys stand in the corner awkwardly. Rye is left standing in the middle of the hallway, and he drops to his knees, his head in his hands. Jack walks up to him slowly and sits down next to him, starting to rub his friend's back.*
Jack: "Rye... I'm sorry..."
*Mikey walks around him, to go to see Andy*
Brook: (whispering to Jack) "I'll be right back" *he walks out of the house*
Rye: "What am I going to do?"
Jack: "Rye, it'll be okay, I promise"
Rye: "No it won't. Without Andy I have no reason to live. He was my whole world. And now... I have nothing"
Jack: "Rye don't say that! You're an amazing person and you definitely deserve to live. And you still have the rest of the boys! And think of all the Roadies who love you"
Rye: "It just won't be the same..." *he hugs Jack, crying into his shoulder*
Jack: "Aww Rye calm down.... Brook is getting something for you, he'll be back in a bit"
*A few minutes later Brook comes in the door to see Rye and Jack still on the floor*
Brook: "Rye, I got you some frozen yogurt from Nandos"
Rye: *looks up to see Brook holding the cup out to him, and he takes it* "thank you..."
Jack: "why don't you go in your room to eat it?"
Rye: "okay..." *He slowly let's go of Jack and stands up, heading to his room*