Chapter 3

(Hey guys! I am already on Chapter 3 and so far I think it is going to be really good. If you couldn't see Katherine's outfit, I am sorry but you could try to copy and paste the website. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Later :) )

Jeff's P.O.V

  "What the fucking hell Jane?!" I bark.

  "What did I do? I just told her no one cares about her, and she doesn't belong here. I thought you were going to get ride of Katherine, since when do you care so much about her."

  "I don't!" Or I think I don't. Fuck. I can't love her. I'm a damn killer for crying out loud. Ugh. But she is going through shit right now. Why does Jane have to screw everyone's life up. I guess I'll go find her, but I'll take Ben with me so she doesn't think I like her or something. 

  "Slender I'm going after her. Ben get your ass over here and help me find her." I order.

  "O....k." I can tell he is going to tease me about this later. Sally walks up to me with a smile on her face. 

  "You like Katherine, Jeff likes Katherine, Jeffy has a girlfriend!" she sings. 

  "I don't like her. And don't fucking call me that!" I shout. She's so annoying. Like every other eight year old. I open the door and walk outside with Ben tagging along. Where the hell could she be? 

  Katherine's P.O.V

I walk around town looking for my old house. I am so pissed off at this point. Now I need to get revenge. Everyone thinks I am dead so I figure no one will suspects it's me. As I come across my old house, I can't believe I am actually considering this. I look around for any people walking around. None. It's night time and the streets are deserted. But you never know when some drunk person or anyone else is wandering around. I come around the back, where my room is. The window is unlocked so I lift it up and climb inside. Everything, is still the same as I left it before school. I open my door silently, knowing my parents are asleep down the hall. I walk to the kitchen and look for the knives. I can't believe I'm doing this. I creep to my parents room. Their door is ajar and its pitch black inside. They are sleeping peacefully on the bed. I raise the kinfe above my father's head first. the one who abused me the most. He opens his eyes but before he could scream I stab him, multiple times. He chokes on his blood before dying. One down.....One to go. I walk to my mom's side of the bed. It makes me sick to even call her my mom. I raise the knife once more and slice her and stab her. She's dead.....there both dead. I can't believe I did this. I lean against the wall and for some reason I cry. I sit on the floor and cry. I look up to see a figure in the darkness. 

  "Jeff?" I choke. 

Jeff's P.O.V

I walk up to her house, hoping she's in here so I don't have to keep wandering around these streets. The window is open in the back. She's in here.

  "Ben stay out here?" I command. He nods. I am surprised he doesn't make a comment. Whatever. I need to find her and get out of here. I climb through the window and walk through her room to the door. I look around the house and I see her parents room. The door is open. I creep inside to find two dead bodies on the bed. Blood is everywhere. I continue to look around. I see Katherine sitting on the floor, her arms are around her knees and I her head down. I hear muffled sobs coming from her. Damn. She nust have heard my thoughts because she looks up at me. 

  "Jeff?" she chokes. Her face is soaked in tears. I look away. Knowing if I look at her, I'll just melt. I don't like her. I just...don't. 

  "I'm sorry." she sobs. She walks over to me and hugs me. What the hell?! I don't want to push her off, but I don't want to hurt her. After what she's gone through today, I just hug her back. i release before Ben comes in. When he comes into the room, his eyes are wide in shock. 

  "What the fuck is going on in here?!" he shouts. I don't answer him.

  "Come on. let's go." I tell them. 

Katherine's P.O.V

We walk back to the mansion in silence. They are ahead of me, but I don't bother stumbling to catch up to them. I just want to be alone. I want to crawl in a corner and cry. My life is screwed up. I can see the mansion in the distance. When we get up there, I hesitate to go up there with them. I don't want them to see me or know what happened. I forgot I am still holding the bloody knife. I am not sure what to do with it, so I toss it in a bush. I walk inside with them. Luckily know one is in the living room. I hurry back to my room, not stopping at the kitchen for some food. My appetite has left me. I run upstairs and to my room and shut the door. I'm debating whether I should lock it, but I do it anyway. I look for some clothes to sleep in and I stumble into the bathroom. When I step inside the shower, the hot water running on my skin feels good. As I finish up, I put on the clothes and tie my hair into a ponytail. Someone passes by my door and knocks. I open it to find Masky holding a slice of cheesecake. 

  "Slender wanted me to bring you a slice of cheesecake. Do you want it?" He ask. I noticed he brought to forks, probably hoping I'll let him share it with me.

  "I'll only eat it if you share it with me." As soon as I say that, his face lights up like a child's face at Christmas. We eat in silence. The cheesecake was really good. I kind of wanted another slice, but I probably wouldn't eat it. He leaves my room after I thanks him. I walk over to the bed and climb under the sheets. I doubt I will be able to sleep, but as soon as my face hits the pillow I drift off to sleep. 

 Katherine's Pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/outfit/set?id=133662853  Later :)