Chapter 1

Hey guys! So, this is my first story. At first I was just going to write it and not upload it, but my friend convinced me to do this. Add my friend: somerhalder_styles she is the one who inspired me to do this story. I hope you guys enjoy! Later :)                Katherine's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133661633 (if you can't look at the website sorry) 

Chapter 1:

“This will only hurt a lot.” He breathed. His wide carved smile and his big white eyes were the only things I could see in the darkness. I am going to die…I am going to die…this was the only thing racing through my mind right now. “GO.TO.SLEEP.” In less than a second, he lunged at me with his bloody knife. Everything in my life meant nothing to me now, my family, school…everything is gone now…but I didn’t have anything to live for anyway….

*Flashback*

As I walk home from school, the sky begins to darken. Great, not only is it getting dark, I am late. I walk faster, my heart racing at what my punishment will be from my parents. A beating…getting slapped across the face…not getting to eat. I come from a home of abusive parents. While I am deep I thought, I hear footsteps creep up from behind me.

     “Hey, where do you think you’re going?” one of them ask.

   “Answer me bitch!” he shouted. The three of them encircle me, trapping my every chance of escape.

     “Leave.Me.Alone” my voice is so harsh it shocks me.

    “Why don’t we give her a little…makeover.” He smirks and a blond guy passes him a knife. Before I could stop him, the knife was at my head slicing my cheek. I didn’t realize I was crying until I felt tiny droplets of water on my arm. Blood is running down my face now. Out of nowhere, he stops. He collapses and blood starts to run from his mouth. The other two guys follow just moments later. Oh my gosh! What the hell is going on?! A man in a white hoodie steps out from behind a tree, holding a knife covered in blood….their blood.

        “You’re next.”

 *Flashback Ends*

Tears are now steaming down my face. The bleeding has stopped. I’m kind of glad, because I think I would have passed out from blood loss. The man stops running when he gets to me. He lifts up the knife but doesn’t move.

     “What are you waiting for just kill me already.” I say. He seems to be taken aback by my words.

   “I have nothing to live for anyway, my parents are abusive to me, I am bullied constantly, and I don’t even have any real friends.” I continue. I feel like an idiot talking to a killer but I don’t know. I guess I couldn’t help it. My parents started to abuse me when I turned 10. They felt that I was a worthless piece of trash. At school, it didn’t get any better. I can’t go a day without getting bullied. I started becoming depressed.

 The wait was antagonizing. Just get it over with. I felt like taking the knife and killing myself. After what felt like hours, he released his grip on the knife and let it fall in the grass.

  “I shouldn’t be doing this. I am a killer yet I am talking to you.” He sighs in frustration and sits down in the grass, away from the dead corpses.

  “What’s your name?” I demand.

  “Jeff…Jeff the killer.” He doesn’t look up at me while he speaks, like is ashamed or something. I sit next to him. But not too close, I didn’t want to make this harder for him. Jeff still doesn’t look at me. His eyelid-less eyes are staring off in the distance. After again what seems like hours, I stand up. I debate about whether I should go back home or not. If I go back, that would be suicidal in its own way. If I didn’t go back, people would start to think I died. Doesn’t mean anyone cares. As I am deep in thought, Jeff gets up and walks over to me.

  “What’s your name?” he asks.

  “Katherine, why do you even care?” I question.

  “You know I can still kill you, right?” he barks.

  “Then why haven’t you?” I counter. He doesn't answer, which leads me to question why he hasn't actually killed me yet. 

  "Follow me." Jeff's voice is full of annoyance but i still follow him anyway. He leads me deeper in the woods, giving me a slight eerie feeling. He picks up the pace and I can barely keep up. 

  "Can you walk a little bit slower?" I say.

  "Can you shut the fuck up?" he retorts. We've been wandering around here for so long, my legs are starting to hurt.

  "When we get there, I want you to stay behind me and keep your mouth shut." Jeff barks. 

  "You can be a little bit nicer." 

  "I saved your life and now you want me to be nice? I don't think so." I don't respond because technically he did save my life. In the distance, I see a huge mansion. 

  "O.k remember what I said."

  "Yea, yea." 

 (Hope you guys enjoyed my first Chapter. The songs i listened to while doing this were: King for a Day- Pierce the Veil, Headlights- Eminem, Rude- Magic, Me and My Broken Heart- Rixton, Cleanin' Out My Closet- Eminem. You should listen to these songs, they are awesome!!!. I'll try to put a new chapter on later today or tomorrow morning. Later :)