17

Hanna, 9 March,2016
I felt a warm touch hovering over my cold body. I was too sleepy to open my eyes. But then, felt a light smell.

It smelled so much like him!
It's like having him in my arms. Pulling the smell towards me, l wrapped it around my body. I was inhaling deeply, smelling the sweet pine-flavoured scent. It's his favourite soap.

After a while, the scent faded away, causing me to wake up. There were none in the room. I looked over me, trying to find out the source of it. I found it to be his blanket.

A lump of pain stroked my throat.

I love him. I still do, a lot. I want to rush towards him, everyday, every moment, always. I want to be in his arms so badly.

I miss him.

I want him.

I need him.

I love him.

I folded the blanket neatly and got out of the room. Where are they? They must be in our practice room. I walked there, feeling guilty as l slept like a dumbass while they were practising so hard. I opened the door.

What practice? They all were gossiping.

Yoongi, 9 March, 2016
She walked inside sleepily, looking like a baby penguine. Her eyes get bigger everytime she wakes up from sleep. She sat beside Tae, who folded his legs upto his chest.
"Got a good nap?" Namjoon ruffled her hair. She nodded with big doe eyes.

She's so cute! I couldn't help smiling at her.

She patted Tae's knees. He grinned in response and put his legs down. She placed her head on his lap and curled up in a ball. I just can't stand her cuteness.

"Hey, Jiminie",noona spoke,"Why'd you flick your jacket open in the MV?"

He blushed,"I-I didn't do that on purpose noona. It was an accident."

"Yeah, an accident to impress your girlfriend",Hanna said savagely.

"Won't you tell anything to Seokjin oppa, unnie? He kissed a statue. And damn what a romantic one it was!"

Jin hyung choked on his coffee"I am not the director, Jihyo. So it's better if you shut it right here."