Rhian smiled knowingly, she’s glad that she has a best friend that is so broad minded.

Bella is right…….’LOVE is LOVE’!

“Of course I definitely agree with you B, as a matter of fact the first person I feel in love with, was a woman.”  Agreeing what her best friend says and confirming it, based on her experience.

“Wait…..really your first love was a woman?  Why I didn’t know about this?”  Tanong paniniguro nang kaibigan dito.

Tangong sagot lamang ang tanging sagot nang batang Arkitekto na may ngiti sa mga labi.

“Because my dear you’ve never ask.”  Sagot balik nito sa kaharap.

Biglang takip naman nang kanyang bibig si Bella, she couldn’t be certain of what her best friend revealed towards her.  

“And still is………………..actually.”  Pag tatapat nito sa matalik na kaibigan.

Bella is confused, with a crest eye brow.

“What do you mean still is?”  Still not properly digesting what the young Architect revealed to her.

“Remember what I ask you earlier…….if you still remember the woman, who was sleeping in my bed gorgeously?   She’s the one B……….she’s the one who captured my young delicate heart, when I was young.  The one, who make my heart beat faster.   The one, who made all my senses overly active.  The one who create such sensation in my whole being when I touched her.  The one who…….”    Rhian was cut off suddenly by her best friend, before she could finish elaborating how she feels towards the young stranger.

“Wait….wait…..what do you mean when you touched her?  You mean……..”   Bella was shock when Rhian nod vigorously her head, with a knowing smirk.

Again for ninth times that day Bella is wide eye.

Hands covered her mouth, with so many questions lingering her mind and her eyes shows confusion.

Bella could not believe what her best friend confessing towards her.

She could not be certain how this young stranger affect her best friend’s being so much.

“She was and still ‘IS’ my first love……….I thought I already forget about her, but unintentionally when I meet her and introduce herself to me…………..it all come rushing back………..the feelings I felt for her B.  Di pala yun na wawala…….akala ko kasi, I already experienced again the first hand of falling in love when I dated the men I thought I fell in love with, but I was wrong………….totally wrong B.” 

Madamdaming pag tatapat nito sa matalik na kaibigan……..na hanggang ngayon ay tulala parin sa mga naririnig galing sa batang Arkitekto, mga rebilasyon nitong napaka hirap paniwalaan.

“I know you have so many question that you want to ask me……..questions that need my answer, truthful answers of course.  Don’t worry B I’ll answer those questions that your dying to ask.”  Dagdag pa na wika nang batang Arkitekto, giving her best friend a smile that saying it’s okay and she willingly answers it, whatever it may be.

“Rhi, I understand if you are not yet ready………I know this is a very big setback on your part and I understand.  Alam kung matagal mo nang kinikimkim ito mag isa, and I am grateful you trusted me enough sharing your intimate secrets to me.  I am always here Rhi backing you up……….kahit ano pa yan, nan dito lang ako, ready to leaned my ears for you.  Kaya kung hindi kapa handa talaga na sagutin ang mga katanungan ko…….ay naiintindihan ko Rhi.”  Paniniguradong wika nito sa batang CEO.
“Salamat B, sa pang unawa, but………I’m totally ready B soooo, fire up. Alam kung, you are eager to asks questions from me, so go ahead………..I will answer it with all honesty.”  Mangiyak ngiyak nitong usal sa matalik na kaibigan.
“Are you sure?  You are not hesitating at all?  Baka napilitan ka lang Rhi, at ayaw ko nang ganoon, kaya bago pa…….”  But before Bella could finish her sentences, Rhian cut her off.