Regret

Hey y'all, I know you've asked me to update this, and I'm happy to finally be able to post this. Sorry for how long it took for me to make this, I was having a bit of creative difficulty. As well as writing my other stories, I just forgot to work on this one. Thanks again for all the support and encouragement for this story, and I hope it's just as good as the first chapter.

It had been two weeks, two fricken weeks since he slipped. Dicks condition hasn't improved, and luckily it hasn't deteriorated either. Yet, that did nothing to improve Jason's mood.

He is the only person besides Damien and Alfred that has seen Dick, and actually, he wishes he hasn't. Dick may not seem to be getting worse, but he looks like shit.

His skin is pale, almost as white as the bedsheets, and that is terrifying. His eyes, there are big dark bags underneath his eyes, even though he is asleep. His skin is basically just stretched over his bones, he has lost basically all his weight.

Dick looks frail and vulnerable right now, two things he hates being. Jason also fears for his brothers life, he knows that his brother will most likely die. His chances are way too low, and his vitals aren't where he wants them to be.

"Dam it, Dick, you better get through this. I swear if you die, everything will go to hell." Jason Muttered, then he glanced at Dicks gauntlet. An idea formed in his head, maybe he can get those idiots heads out of their asses. He thought, as he grabbed the gauntlet then left the hospital for a bit.

Tim didn't tell Bruce, or Bruce didn't care. Either way, he was about to do some property damage

-0-0-0-

Tim was in the Batcave, furiously typing on the computer. He had to learn who that voice was, the one that knew their secret identities. It was driving him insane, like, seriously insane!

"Tim, What are you doing?" Bruce Asked, as he walked to his son. Tim sighed and leaned back, before he turned to look at Bruce.

"Someone knows our secret Identities, and i can't find a bloody voice match!" He said, and Bruce froze.

"What?" He said, and Tim nodded.

"You heard me, someone knows who we are." Tim stayed, and Bruce went forward. His face pale, and shock had made his features scary readable.

"Who else?" Bruce Asked him, in a shaky voice. Tim was confused, what did he mean.

"What do you mean?" Tim Asked him, and Bruce turned to look at him.

"Who else's identity had been compromised?!?" Bruce Shouted, and Tim looked down.

"Everyone." He mumbled quietly, and Bruce gripped the table. And looked down.

"Has Dick been compromised? Nightwing hasn't been seen in a while." Bruce Said, and Tim sighed.

"No, I have been blocking the news. Ever since the invasion, because I didn't trust him." Tim Said, and Bruce saw through that lie.

"Tim, tell me the truth." He started as he straightened up, and the boy sighed.

"Fine, he's in the hospital and I didn't want you to know!" Tim Shouted, making Bruce barrow his eyes.

"Why wouldn't you want me to know?!?" Bruce Shouted back, and Tim glared.

"Because you'd overlook what he did during the invasion, you'd overlook all the damage he caused and just see him as the circus boy you took in all those years ago!" Tim Shouted, and Bruce glared at him.

"Timothy Jackson Drake, What do you know about Dick that I don't." Bruce growled, and Tim sighed.

"Dicks in intensive care, that's it. I swear, I know nothing else!" Tim Shouted, before he saw Bruce turn white.