Chapter Forty Five| Was he big?

Start from the beginning

An hour of driving later, and I was finally home, Grayson made sure to park a few houses down just in case Caleb saw, he wouldn't be too impressed that his sister goes missing for a night and gets dropped off the next day by his best friend.

I smiled, leaning over to place a small kiss on Grayson's lips before grabbing my work back and jumping out the car, watching as he drove off before walking a few seconds up the street, arriving at my house.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I saw Taylor's rusty blue car in the driveway, why the hell is she here?

I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular, as I entered the front door, feeling a sense of déjà vu as I saw Taylor and Caleb both asleep on opposite ends of the couch, drool coming out of both of their mouths.

What a sight.

"Taylor?"

She jolted off the couch, tumbling onto the floor as she heard my voice, causing Caleb to wake up.

She mumbled some inaudible curse words before pulling herself up off the floor, Caleb was sleepy and disorientated before he realised, I was here, when we pulled himself off the couch standing next to Taylor, both of them folding their arms as they glared at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, eyeing them both suspiciously.

Taylor glared at me, "Well, your stupid brother called me over because he was worried you didn't come home from work which made me worried, so we decided to take turns at staying up in case you came back home,"

I laughed, "Great job, you were both asleep so how did that work out for you?"

Taylor turned to Caleb before smacking him in the chest, "You were on watch last!"

He screwed his face up, "Was not!" he exclaimed, "You were,"

She shook her head, "Nah-uh," she huffed, "I remember that you were because you were eating really loudly well I was trying to sleep."

Caleb's eyes widened, "Well, I think I should go—" he said pulling his phone out of his back pocket, "—Hi, mom!" he said, running up the stairs.

Well at least I don't have to worry about him wondering where I was, he has the attention span of a goldfish.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but—" she paused, "—He doesn't have a mom."

I giggled, "I know."

I turned on my heel, dying to go upstairs and have a hot steamy shower, the area between my legs was aching severely, it felt like I had been stabbed straight between the legs (sorry for the disturbing image) and I was trying extremely hard not to limp.

I hopped up the stairs, Taylor following behind me until I was in my room.

I walked into the bathroom, throwing my bag on the floor before tearing my jumper and leggings off my body before turning the tap on and hoping in the warm shower, the hot water easing my tense achy bones.

I yanked the hair tie out of my hair before wetting it and squeezing some shampoo into the palm of my hand before rubbing it in my hair, washing it out then repeating the same steps with the conditioner.

Lastly, I brushed my teeth and scrubbed my body with my vanilla scented body wash. I know a lot of people aren't too fond of vanilla scented things but personally I could only smell vanilla for the rest of my life and be happy.

I finally got out of the shower, turning the tap off before wrapping a towel around my body, exiting the bathroom to see Taylor laying flat on my bed, tapping away on her phone.