They Finally Meet

Evelyn's POV

I'm starting to get worried as I pace the living room as I wait for the kettle to boil. I hear the door open and run towards it hugging Esme. "Thank heavens you're ok, where are the others? Are they ok? Are Bella and Renesmee ok?" I ask her.

"They're fine Evelyn, the Volturi agreed not to touch Renesmee" she assures me.

"Great I just put the kettle on" I say smiling as I pull away.

"Evelyn" Carlisle says and I turn to him. I notice two of the men from the painting in his study behind him. "These are Aro and Marcus" he says pointing to each one. Aro was 5'10 in his forties (looks wise) with medium length jet black hair and red eyes. Marcus was 6' in his thirties with black wavy hair and red eyes.

"Oh yes I nearly forgot" I mumble before taking a deep breath. "Please follow me to the living room gentlemen. Carlisle, Esme go to your family. They need you more then I" I tell them. They left reluctantly and I lead the two male human drinking vampires to the living room.

"You are very calm" Aro states.

"I learnt not to let my emotions override my common sense. Yes you both could kill me in an instate. Yet you haven't" I state.

"Would you like to explain Marcus?" Aro asks as we sit down.

"What do you know of blood singers?" Marcus asks me and I look at him confused.

"I know each vampire has one and that person is usually their mate as Bella was Edward's" I tell him shrugging.

"Did you know some vampires have a second chance blood singer if their first dies?" Aro asks me.

"I did not know that" I say shaking my head. "Why is this important?" I ask them confused.

"I had a blood singer once many years ago. She was Aro's younger sister Didyme, she had a talent to make everyone around her happy" Marcus says smiling. For some reason this hurt hearing he had a mate. "She died though shortly after we formed the Volturi" he states gloomily.

"I'm so sorry for your loose" I say placing a hand on his hands squeezing. Then realizing what I was doing I pull it away becoming flustered. "Sorry" I mumble avoiding their eyes.

"Don't be sorry" Marcus says lifting my chin making our eyes lock and he gives me a gentle smile. "You remind me of her, but you're so different" he states running his fingers through my hair. My breathing hitches as his hand rests on my throat.

"Marcus has the power to determine your fate, he alone can save you from death" Aro states making me shiver.

"Why you?" I ask Marcus trying to calm my nerves.

"Because you're my second blood singer" he says happily and sniffs my neck. "Your scent is intoxicating" he states. I shiver as his breath tickles my neck.

"So what's your decision brother?" Aro asks him.

"I wish to speak with her in private" Marcus tells him and Aro leaves the room. Marcus turns back to me playing with my hair. "What are your dreams for the future?" he asks me.

"I had hoped to fall in love and start a family" I tell him quietly.

"Renesmee proves we can have a family, but we'd only be able to do it once. Then you'd have to be turned or you'd died. Like Bella nearly did" he tells me.

"I'd be fine with that, but if I go with you. I want to do it the right way; we go on a few dates, marry, have a child and you turn me. But I don't want to lose Bella and Renesmee. They'll be my only blood relatives left aside from out child. They and the Cullens are my vampire family" I tell him.

"Of course, but the Volturi are also my family and we'll leave in Volterra with them" he states. I nod my head and he calls Aro back. "Evelyn will be coming back with us and I'll court her before we marry. Then have one child before she's turned" he tells him.

"Of course brother, but what happens after then?" Aro asks him.

"We leave in Volterra with you and the rest of the Volturi. But I still have contact with the Cullens and my nieces" I tell him. Just then the Cullens return home and Renesmee runs to me jumping into my lap. "Hello sweetheart" I say smiling as I hug her close.

"Aunt Evy is everything ok?" Bella asks me.

"Everything is fine, I'm just going to Italy to live with Marcus and the Volturi" I tell her. "I'll keep in contact" I assure her. Just then Alice appears with two suitcases, a backpack and hang bag. "Thank you Alice" I say as I hug her. I say my goodbyes and leave with Marcus & Aro.

A/N

Picture above of Marcus Volturi and Evelyn Swan. This story is not over, Marcus and Evelyn still need to marry & have a child. So please continue reading the story.