"I see that you find my kisses flatering."a smirk formed on his face.

"Hmmmm, I don't think so."

"Well, let me change your mind."he said before he leaned back in and placed his lips on mine once again. When he got too touchy, I pulled away.

"We should probably get back to the cabin. It's getting late."I got up and pulled him up by the hand. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked through the woods together.

Elijah's POV

I was just about to enter the woods when I saw Tori and Cleo walking in my direction. May I add that they were holding hands.

Don't react. Don't react.

They didn't see me as yet. They were too busy smiling at each other to even notice me. I watched as Cleo pulled Tori to a complete stop, turning her to face him, so that her back was to me. He grabbed both her hands in his and uttered something that I couldn't figure out to her. She nodded her head in response and then he pulled her into a tight embrace.

Ok. What the hell is going on here?!

"Tori?"I decided to make my presence known. Both of their heads snapped in my direction. Cleo's first reaction was to push Tori behind him, protecting her. From me?

What the fu-

"What do you want Elijah?"Cleo spoke up.

"I just want to talk to Tori."I pleaded, looking straight past him and into Tori's eyes.

"She doesn't want to talk to you."this caused me to snap by eyes back to his.

"How would you know Cleo, I'm sure there isn't a sign on your forehead that reads 'Tori's Toughts'."

"I would know because I saw what happened!"

"So what if you saw?! I don't care Cleo! I just want to talk to Tori, not you!"

"You're right when you say you don't care. Because someone who cared would never do that to her."

That's it.

I didn't have any control over my fists when they connected with Cleo's nose, causing a satisfying crunching sound and him to stumble back and land flat on his back. I didn't stop though, because all I saw was red.

How can he say I don't care about her!?

I felt small hands trying to pull me off of Cleo.

"Stop! Please! Your hurting him!"she yelled. That was the only reason why I stopped, I heard the pain in her voice. When I looked down to Cleo he was a bloody mess. I quickly stood and turned to face Tori.

"Tori, I-I'm so-"

"Don't you dare try to apologize to me! Not after what you just did!"

"But I'm trying to apolo-"

"No! I don't need your freaking apology! Keep it! You can keep it and go back to Jodie! I don't need you!"she spat. I felt my heart tense up.

What is she trying to say?

"What are you trying to say Tori? Are you saying that you choose Cleo over me?"I asked, hopefully I'm wrong.

"I already did! He doesn't hurt me like you do! That's why I kissed him! That's why I chose him!"
My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest and stepped on.

She pulled the trigger.

"W-what? You kissed him?"

"You heard me. I don't need you Elijah. We can still be friends, but we can't be anything more than that."

And that killed me.

I was going to beg but my pride got the best of me.

"If that's how you feel Tori, then fine. I'll leave you alone. We can just be friends, but only if that's what you really want."

"It is."she responded, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Okay."

You know what I did next? I walked away.

Tori's POV

Look at what he did to Cleo!

"Oh My God Cleo, are you okay?"I asked as I rushed over him laying on the floor, helping him to stand after Elijah left.

"I'll live."He joked. I put his arm around my shoulder and put my arm around his waist to support him, while I led us to the cabin.

"Now isn't the time for jokes Cleo. He could've killed you."

"But he didn't."

"I know bu-"

"No buts. Just be happy that I'm alive."

I smiled at him as a response. We reached the cabin and headed to one of the two rooms that were left vacant. I got all the supplies I needed to fix Cleo's face and sat him down on the counter. I was working in silence until Cleo decided to break it.

"What are we going to do about Elijah?"

I really wish I knew the answer to that question.

AN: Wow. Chapter 10 is intense. Short chapter🙂. What do you think is gonna happen next?
Yours truly
Gea.