"I'm here to visit you.Is Alice inside?"

"How do you know sister Alice?!I won't let you do something to her!"

"What?No,no!Alice invited me here."

"Tch!There's no way sister---"

"That's right.I invited him here."(Alice)

Alice suddenly appear behind the children at the door.She was wearing apron and holding a ladle.

"I was wondering where did you guys go."(Alice)

"""""Sister!"""""

The children runs and hid behind Alice while looking afraid at me.Only Luke remains.

"Shin,did you do something to them?"

"No,I just came you know."

"Well,let it be.Come in,I am preparing breakfast for this kids."

Alice walks inside with the kids.Me and Luke still standing in front each other.

"Umm,can I come in?"

I scratched my back head.

"Since sister Alice allow you,you can come."

"Ahahaha,thank you."

I walked inside the orphanage.The living room were quite big,a large window can be seen at the back.

"This place is a bit run-out."

"At first this place was a church but was abandoned.We found it by chance and decided to occupy this place and change it into orphanage."

"Where did you guys come from?"

"Most of us become orphans because our parents died at war.But there are some who we met by chance too."

"There also war here?"

"Of course,dimwit!Are you not from this world?"

Well,I am though.

"The humans and demons are oppose to each other.The war between them has been going for years.Just what is the heroes doing?"

Heroes?So there are them too huh?

"Luke!What are you doing?Come help me prepare for breakfast.You too,Shin."

"Eh?It's okay.I have already eaten."

"Is that so?Then can you help me cook?"

"Okay."

I and Luke walk to the kitchen.Luke take the food and served to the children,whom had all seated on the dining table.I enter the kitchen,whom Alice is making something.For some reason the kids doesn't scared at me anymore.

"What did you make?"

"It's potato dumplings.The kids like it."

"I see that the kids doesn't scared at me.Did you tell them something?"

"I tell them that you are my benefactor.They are cute when they made apologetic face."

She chuckles.I just smiled.I take a scoop of mashed potato and wrap it to form dumplings.

"Hey,Alice"

"What is it?"

"Have you always be with this kids everyday?"

I ask while stare at her.Her eyes drifted to other side.

"Not everyday.I come once in a while,usually after going back from school."

"How long?"

"Its been three years already."

"I see."

She later changed to happy face.

"The first time I met them.They are trying to steal my money.But they failed.They also begging me not to take them to the knight."

She seems happy.

"Later they bought me to this place.It was really a shabby place you know.At first the window are broken,floor breaks and hole are everywhere.I just manage to repair a bit but the rest I just help them clean this place.When I discovered there is kitchen,bedroom and even bathroom,I decided to stay with them.Besides,they doesn't have anything to depends on."

We chatted for a while when frying the dumplings.She checks the kids eating often then came back to bring in the dumplings.That was when something popped out my head.

"Wait!I think I want to add something."

"Add what?"

I take the bowl.Seems like there is a bunch more of chicken eggs.I breaks and separates the yolks.The white eggs were crushed until it form a foam.I add also some celeries and carrot,a bit of salt and black pepper.(A/n:I think this is the wrong way.But whatever.It fictious.Dont follow it.)

"And here it goes!It mayonnaise."

Alice was looking at the white sauce with curious eyes.

"What mayonnaise?Is it edible?"

"Try first before you say it."

She take a sip.And it was the first time he sees a glitter appear on Alice face.

"Delicious!This must be good to taste with the dumplings."

"I planned to do that too."

"Let's take it to the kids."

We serve the dumpling to the kids.Looks like they already finished their main dish.Alice also take a seat and eating her portion.My stomach is still full but as a guest,I should sit too.But,then things happen.

"Hey,Luke.What are you doing?"

For some reason Luke is sitting on my lap.I don't wanna get caught by cops.Of forgot this is another world.

"I'm confiscating you from sister Alice."

"No I don't have anything with her you know."

"You think I trust you?"

"No,it's true."

"Stop it you guys.You are rude in front of the meal."(Alice)

                  -------------------------

After breakfast,I and the kids helped washing the foodware.They really liked to play around.

Later the kids gather together and apologize to me.Luke were among them too.I just scratched my back.