Chapter ten

A/N: Thank you so so so much for the 1.46k reads, love you guys lots! <3

.

Ashtons POV

Me and Freya walked into the doctors, sitting down and waiting patiently. I couldnt stop tapping my foot on the ground, i was so nervous. Freya grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together so i would calm down, it worked but i was still scared.

"Miss Pierce, please." the nurse said, Freya jumped up from the chair pulling me with her. We both walked into the room and Freya led on a white bed.

"Lets find out if you have some babies in there then." the elderly nurse said, rubbing gel over Freya's stomach. A middle aged women came in and started pressing down on her stomach lightly.

She plugged the x-ray thing in and started rolling it over Freya's stomach and watching the screen.

"Well Freya, you are pregnant." the nurse said happily, my breathing hitched and Freya looked up at me with tears running down her face. She smiled at me and started giggling, i walked over to her and kissed her softly on the lips and smiled at her.

"Would you like the scan picture?" The older nurse asked, Freya nodded frantically still crying happy tears. The nurse walked out of the room to get the picture and Freya cleaned the gel off of her stomach.

"We're having a baby Ash!" Freya said excitedly, i laughed at her and smiled.

"Yeah babe, i know." i said hugging her. She wrapped her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest.

"I love you." she mumbled, i knew she was smiling.

"I love you too, so so much." i said, kissing the top of her head.

***

I parked my car in the driveway and got out, i ran around the other side and opened the door for Freya. We walked up to the front door, opening it and walking inside.

"Hello?" i shouted, it echoed through the house and i heard shuffling from the living room. Lauren came running into the hallway with her arms wide open, she hugged Freya and then hugged me.

"Congratulations!" she said excitedly, me and Freya laughed and said 'thank you'.

Mia's POV

Me and my family was sat at the table eating 'dinner' and talking about random nonsense that was on the news.

"Have you heard about the three girls who got murdered? They were from your school." my mum said biting a piece of chicken, i gulped hard and nodded.

"Yeah, they said it was an animal killing" i said, my mum nodded and carried on eating her food. "So, Harry. How's football been going?" i asked, turning on my chair and looking at my little brother.

"Its been good, i have a football game next week!" he said excitedly, fidgeting in his seat. I nodded, smiling at his eagerness.

"Well, thanks for dinner mum!" Ashton said, standing up and walking to the kitchen. I heard plates and the water turn on and off, then banging on the stairs signalling Ashton ran up to his room.

"So, you and Michael have been getting closer." my mum said, i nodded and took a sip of my drink.

"I like that boy, but i dont want another grandchild yet. It was suprising when Ashton said Freya was pregnant." she said.

"Mum!" i said laughing.

"What?!" she said playfully, i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I am not going to get pregnant, im too young to have a kid." i said truthfully, she nodded and stood up with her plate.

"Okay honey, just be safe." she said seriously, i nodded and ran up to my room.

A/N: Sorry its short! But i might skip to when Ashtons girlfriend is having her baby cause thats when all the drama starts! :) xx