Chapter eighteen

Mia's POV

The amount of times I have ran away from my problems is unbelievable.

Right now I was sat in a small bar, drowning my sorrows away with alcohol. It's not as good as blood, which I haven't had for ages.

Animal blood isn't as good as fresh blood either, fresh blood is amazing and once you start you can't stop.

I decided I was going to have a little fun, since I was in trouble anyway. But before I could do that, someone tapped me on my shoulder and sat next to me.

I looked over and saw an unknown guy, an attractive one I must say.

"Hey," he spoke, as he got handed his drink.

"Hi," I said, staring down at my drink.

"Having problems?" He asked, I nodded, sipping the last bit of my drink.

"Same," he said.

Then it was silent, the awkwardness was as thick as a slice of cake.

"I'll be right back, need to use the ladies room," I said, he nodded.

I stood up and walked down the hallway of the toilets, but then getting pushed into the wall by the same man I was talking to.

His fangs came out as he tried to bite me, he was oblivious to the fact that I was a vampire too.

Newbie.

I pushed him off of me with more power and grabbed onto his jacket, dragging him out to the back of the bar.

"You need to listen to your senses, dickhead." I said, slamming him up against the wall.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know." he stuttered.

"I'm new to this, I wanted a drink."

I let go of him and stood in front of him.

"When were you changed?" I asked.

"A couple days ago, I think." he said, unsure of his answer.

"What's your name?" I ask him, leaning against the wall.

"Billy." he said (he's gonna be played by Ian Somerhalder bcos he's hot af). I nodded and stood properly, straightening my jacket.

"You said you were hungry, so I'm going to teach you to hunt." I shrugged, his eyes brightened as he got more and more excited about the fact he was having blood.

"Follow me." I said, running to the nearest club.

We both were allowed into the club. I looked for the easiest person I could drink from, finding one person alone at a table.

I sat down next to him and started a conversation, also keeping an eye on Billy, just in case the little shit got in trouble.

"Come with me." I whispered into the guys ear, he nodded and stood up to follow me.

I guided him to an empty room in the back. I shut the door and turned to him sweetly.

My teeth came through, earning a scream from the guy stood in front of me.

I pinned him down on the floor, and started draining his blood. His screams were no longer heard as I sucked the life out of him. (lolll)

Once I finished him, i couldn't help but want more. Feeling the euphoria of hunting people down and killing them.

Looks like I'm being bad vamp tonight.

-
Short chapter...

I decided to carry on with this even though it's some serious horse shit.