Chapter nine

Mia's POV

A month later.

"Im a vampire Michael." I said, whilst cradled in Michaels arms.

"Thats a funny joke, Mia." he said chuckling softly.

"No, Michael i am." i said looking up at him. He gave me a confused look and shook his head, i sighed and made my fangs come through. He gasped and dropped me on my tree house floor, stumbling backwards.

"I go out with a monster." he said, walking down the ladder. I ran down with vampire speed and stood in front of him.

"Im not a monster Mikey, I'm your girlfriend. I havent changed." i said, trying to reach out for him but he walked backwards. He shook his head again and walked away.

"We cant go out anymore." he said walking backwards. He stopped and gasped, he looked at his stomach and choked. I looked at his stomach and my heart dropped, he had a knife stuck in his stomach.

He fell forwards, making him nearly fall on to me.

"Michael!" i cried out.

-

I woke up panting and tear stains down my face. What the hell was that dream? I looked around the room, seeing i was in the living room with the boys asleep around me, i sighed and picked my phone up to look at the time, 6:45 AM.

I stood up and made my way up to my room to get dressed. I put my hair up in a pony tail and splashed some cold water over my face, i slipped some joggers and a vest top on with a hoody over the top. My stomach growled, i groaned and slipped my Air Max trainers on.

I tip-toed past all of the sleeping boys and sneaked out the back door, i ran to the woods and waited for any type of animal to drink from. I spotted a deer and pounced at it, sinking my teeth in and drinking till it was dead. I heard a twig snap from behind me so i turned around quickly, i jumped when i saw a boy that looked my age.

"That was my food." he groaned, i rolled my eyes and started walking away "I didnt say you had to leave." he said scratching the back of his neck. I stayed put and sat on a log that was by my legs.

"Im Cody." he said, holding his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand quickly and nodded, why am i so awkward?

"Im Mia." i spoke up, he nodded smiling at me. He sat down next to me and started playing with a leaf that was by him.

"Sooo," he trailed off "You're a vampire?" he asked looking up at me. I nodded, "You live near here?"

"Yeah, i live up there behind the woods" i pointed out, he nodded smiling to hiself.

"Whats your last name?" he blurted out.

"Um, Irwin?" i said, but it came out more as a question.

"Ohhh, you're Ashtons sister." he said, like he just remembered something. I nodded, an awkward silence took over and i took it as the right time to go.

"Well, it was nice talking to you but i have to go." i said standing up and wiping the non-existent dirt of my butt. He nodded and stood up after me, brushing the dirt off his butt.

"See you around." he winked and ran off, okay?

I ran back to the house and quickly walked in shutting the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, i downed some and leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Morning." Luke said, walking into the kitchen with only joggers on and a messy hair do.

"Hey." i said smiling at him.

"You got a little something there." he smirked, pointing at my lip. I wiped my mouth and saw blood on my jumper from where i wiped.

"Yeah, it was my breakfast." i said, walking out of the kitchen and running up the stairs. I walked into my room and strolled into my bathroom, i turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. Once it was warm enough, i stripped down and stepped under the warm water letting it drip down my body.

When i was finished, i turned the shower off, stepped out and wrapped a red towel tightly around my body. I walked into my room, whistling to a song that playing on my phone. I was about to let my towel drop but i noticed my door was open a bit, i walked over to the door and closed it silently. I turned around still whistling the tune and jumped, Michael was stood in front of me smirking.

"Hello gorgeous." He said, grinning.

"Hello Michael." I chuckled softly, he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck from my ear downwards, i groaned and pushed him off, laughing slightly.

"No Michael." i said, he pouted and wrapped his arms around me again. He leaned in and kissed me roughly, i kissed back and smiled into the kiss. We started walking backwards until we bumped into the bed and my towel fell off.

"You're fucking beautiful" Michael said looking me up and down. He started nipping and kissing at my sweet spot, making sure there was a mark left after.

______

I woke up with an arm tightly wrapped around my waist and a hot breath on the back of my neck. I turned around slightly and saw a naked, sleeping Michael breathing softly beside me. I picked up one of my fluffy blankets from the floor and wrapped it around me, i picked up my bra and pants from my drawer and slipped them on underneath my blanket.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 2:30 PM, i searched through my closet for some clothes and settled on some black skinny jeans and a loose baby blue t-shirt. I slipped some socks on my feet so they didnt get cold and silently walked out of my room, careful not to wake Michael up.

I ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen whilst chucking my hair up in a messy bun.

"Hey." i said when i saw Calum. He was sat at the kitchen table on his phone and eating a bag of M&M's. He looked up and nodded at me.

"Did you have fun with Michael." he said smirking, i rolled my eyes and laughed.

"At least i actually get some action." i said, shaking my head.

"Excuse me, i'll have you know that i have a beautiful girlfriend who i love dearly." he said, acting like he had a posh british accent. We both laughed, i grabbed the pot of M&M's off of him and started eating a few.

"Where's my brother?" i asked curiously.

"He's gone out with Freya, he said something about finding out something that was urgent." he explained, i nodded and scrolled through Twitter on my phone.

Whats happening with you and Freya?

Nothing, shes just ill.

You sure?

No.

What do you mean?

We're at the doctors.

Why?

I think she's pregnant Mia...

Oh my god!

Shes scared.

She'll be okay.

I hope so.

Can i tell Calum?

Yeah, i guess.

"Hey Cal." i said.

"Mhm." He mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

"Freya might be pregnant." i said. He looked up from his phone with his jaw wide open.

A/N: Hiiiii, sorry i havent updated for ages. Heres another chapter! Hope you likd ittttt :D

Also, can we just pretend that vampires can get pregnant n all that shit.