Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'

Start from the beginning

    Not soon after the phone call, in which Mason had promised to fix everything before hanging up, the gates opened and revealed a large parking lot. Expensive cars were lining this lot, nothing under at least $50,000's was parked inside and from that moment, I knew I was in for it. There was a black, leather tufted door very nonchalantly placed on what looked like the backdoor of the building.

    Mason stood with the door open, waiting for me to cross the parking lot, while the bouncer who had previously been guarding the door was chatting him up. It was a quick walk, one I walked alone since I decided to leave Finn back at the hotel room all curled up in bed asleep.

    I left a note and a text on his phone letting him know I was going out and not to worry since I was with friends. Afterwards, I snuck out of the hotel in my best black leather club-wear and that is how I found myself walking down a long dark-charcoal grey hallway to Mason's office.

    My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, an almost-black ripped up t-shirt that I got off the runway from some designer I already forget. I removed my sleek black leather jacket after entering the building and was left with a red-pleather harness. Don't ask why I had a harness, I just did.

    Stepping into Mason's office, he closed the door and I was greeted with a surprisingly classy set-up. I really don't know what I was expecting but from looking around, this wasn't it. It was well-lite, beautifully decorated with a mix of modern and old fashioned pieces. Funnily enough, around the room, you could see the lifestyle tied in with the decor, from the fetters hanging on the wall like art, to the giant beautifully painted black and white photo of a naked young man kneeling.

    Going immediately to the bar cart I saw, I poured two drinks of scotch before handing one of them to Mason. Looking back at me with a raised eyebrow, he sighed and moved to the desk to grab the documents I needed to sign. Sitting on the large chesterfield couch, I watched as he grabbed the NDA and a pen before heading over to me with lots to say. His eyes gave him away, and I knew he was prepared to give the speech he always gives to first-timers and beginners in the lifestyle.

    "Ok. First things first, rules..." Mason started, before I gestured for him to stop with a quick gulp of my scotch and a hand on his thigh next to mine.

    "You can forgo the whole 'newbie-speech'." I said as I looked over the basic, simply worded NDA's that I have been signing for the last five years given my career with movies and television shows that have yet to premiere.

    Mason looked at me inquisitively, almost begging for me to explain why I didn't need the speech. Little did Mason know, I have already been to a club similar to this and enjoyed it immensely. If I'm being completely honest, I never fully embraced the lifestyle or it's intricate levels and it's been years since I have even thought about it all.

    "I went to a club like yours, years ago in L.A. when I was still in college and exploring. I know the rules. Don't look the Dominate's in the eyes. Don't disrespect anyone. Don't touch anyone. I am a guest of the Master Dom and that means I am held to an even higher standard than everyone else. We're good Mason, I understand it." The words were easy to remember, the words fit in my mouth like they always did and it all fell into place.

    "Well Blondie, I must say you have impressed me. If you're finished there, lets head out there. I have a few people I would like to introduce you too."  Mason spoke, still calling me by my old nickname even though my hair was it's newly colored dark brunette.

    _________

    Walking back down the dark grey hallway, further down than I had seen so far. The door we were heading to was huge, at least 6 feet wide and with a giant bank vault esthetic. A bouncer was positioned on this side of the door and after going through it, a bouncer was positioned on the other side as well.