chapter 14 : She liked someone.

Start from the beginning

°°°°°°°°°°

We got out of the restaurant and thought of walking as it was a good weather.

There was a person playing piano outside a shop. People were crowned around him.
I suddenly remembered that Lee so min can also play it. She was pretty good at it.
She was in the dance club as she liked dancing and she used to play piano also in some school performances.

"Lee so min. You should try it" I said to her.
"Oh no no I'm not good at it" She said.
"Oh come on. You used to play so good in high school. " I said.
She gave me a confused look.
"My sister told me" I said immediately.

Lee so Min's pov.

"Oh come on. You used to play so good in high school. " He said
I gave me a confused look on purpose hoping that he would tell the truth
"My sister told me" He said.
I sighed mentally.
At the last I agreed and went to play the piano.

Kim seok Jin's pov.
She started playing piano. I remembered high school days when she played it on the end day of the semester. She looked exactly the same. Beautiful. I took out my phone and recorded it. Soon she finished it. People clapped for her and I did too. She bowed and came to me.
"It was really nice" I said.
"Thankyou" She said smiling.

°°°°°°°°°°
We soon reached hotel. I told her about tomorrow's early flight once again incase she forgot it.
It was still evening and we had plenty of time.
So Lee So Min suggested to chat together in one room.
I nodded and we went to our room. She talked about her brother and how he annoys her. About her family. I also told that Lee Jae hee was same when she was younger.

°°°°°°

Then we moved to our crushes.
"I used to have a crush on Park Jimin in early high school days but later I started liking somebody else. As Park Jimin was a famous guy in my high school every another girl liked him. So I also started liking him but later I came to know he is a playboy and I didn't want to date a playboy nor like. " She said.

My heart suddenly started aching on the thought that she used to like somebody else other than Jimin also.

"What about you? " She asked.
"Hmm, I didn't have a crush for my entire life" I lied.
"Oh come on everyone has a crush " She said.
"Well I used to like a girl in my high school but I don't think I like her anymore. Moreover she used to like somebody else. And she might have never noticed me" I said.
"Oh" That's all she said.

Lee SO Min's pov.

So he already liked someone while I liked him. Maybe he still like her.
I felt my heart sank. I have started liking him. A lot.
"It's getting pretty late. And I've to pack also. So I think I should go. " I said while getting up and leaving the room.
I went back to my room and packed. I laid on the bed. Tears started leaving my eyes unintentionally.
Why was I crying? It wasn't like I expected something.

Next day.

I woke up early and changed into office wear.

I waited in the lobby with my luggage for Seok Jin

I waited in the lobby with my luggage for Seok Jin. He came 10 minutes after.

We both got into the car and reached the airport

We both got into the car and reached the airport. We soon boarded the plane.
We didn't talk the whole way except morning greeting. I didn't want to start the conversation because I was still not okay about yesterday. But I wondered why Kim Seok Jin didn't start a conversation.

--------------------- timeskip---------------------

6pm in evening.

We reached at the Korea airport terminal and a car was already waiting for us to pick.
"I can take a taxi from here to home. You should go home. You must be tired." I finally said something.

He looked around.
"My driver will drop you. And I'm not going home. I have to do work in the office all night. " He said.
I didn't wanted to argue further so I sat in the car.
My place soon arrived. I bid my farewell and got out of the car.

I was excited to see my brother. I didn't see him for a week.

I opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw inside.

"Jihyun!!!!!!!" I screamed.

A/N: Sry for a bad chapter guys. I promise I will make it more interesting. And please vote.Until then.
Love❤