Chapter 7: Salvation

Barry's POV

"I need to tell you guys something, something really important," I said with hesitation in my voice. Caitlin put her hand on my shoulder. "I messed up. I messed up really bad and I can't fix anything that changed"

"What do you mean changed?" Iris asked

"After we defeated Zoom I went back in time to the night where my mother was murdered. I saved her"

"So you decided to save someone in your family it's perfectly fine but when it's someone in mine" Cisco snapped. Cisco walked out of the Cortex. Iris walked over to me and punched me across my face.

"Iris!" Joe yelled

"Cisco's not the only who hurt by what you did" She said as she walked out of the Cortex.

"I'll go talk to her," Joe said. He left to go find Iris and both Caitlin and I left to find Cisco. We found him packing stuff up in his workshop.

"Look, Cisco, I don't know how many times I've told you this it I'm sorry about Dante man" I apologized

"I've been trying to get you to do this one thing and you're always like, no I wouldn't do that Cisco, I would never do that, but you go ahead and do it for yourself. I'm done." Cisco said while picking up a bag and walking towards the exit.

"Cisco, stop" Caitlin urged

"Caitlin get out of my way... now!" He yelled

"Cait just let him go" I sighed. Cisco left his workshop and both Caitlin and I were just standing there.

"Barry we have to stop him from leaving. We're his friends, his family" Caitlin demanded

"Cait, he'll come back. We just need to give him some space." I said while giving her a hug. We just stood there and hugged for a couple of minutes until Wally walked in

"Where is Cisco going?" He asked

"He quit" I said

"Iris and Dad?"

"They left"

"Look, I may not know all that much about this whole time travel stuff or the speed force but if you two need an engineer, I know a thing or two that might help."

"Thanks, Wally" He walked back out of Cisco's workshop as Caitlin and I sat down.

"What are we going to do Barr?" Caitlin asked

"I... I don't know"

Cisco's POV

I can't believe what Barry did. I mean he specifically said that he would never go back in time and alter the timeline but he did it. I breached to Star City and looked for Felicity. I found her and Oliver at SC Jitters, Star City's version of CC Jitters, and walk towards them.

"Oliver, Felicity, we need to talk"

An Hour Later

"So let me get this straight, Barry changed the timeline which leads to the death of your brother and Eddie Thawne, Iris' Husband" Oliver said, "And that's why you're going to Earth... two?"

"Yeah"

"I know Barry shouldn't have done that but come on Cisco, look at it from his point of view. His father has just murdered in front him, he almost lost the love of his life and his mother was murdered sixteen years ago when we were only eleven."

"And because of what he did my brother died," I said as I opened a breach to Earth-2. I enter with anger that they sided with Barry. When I exit the breach I'm greeted by Harry.

"Ramon, what are doing here?" He asked

"I need a favour. I want to stay here and help you and Jesse."

"What about Allen and Snow?"

"Barry messed up, he decided to change the timeline which causes my brother to die"

Caitlin's POV

We have been searching the city for Cisco to try and convince him to come back.

"Have you found anything?" I asked Barry who just returned from searching the city

"No I haven't. Have you detected any breaches?"

"No. I'm starting to get worried Barry. What if he's in trouble? We won't know" Barry walks over to me and hugs me.

"We'll find him Cait" He kissed my forehead. We felt a gush of wind and turned around to see Jesse standing there.

"Jesse? What are you doing here?" Barry asked

"Cisco didn't want me to tell you where he is but I know you guys are friends and he's in trouble." She said

"How did you get here?" I asked

"This" Jesse handed me a small disc. "Dad and Cisco created it to open up breaches just like Cisco"

"Then let's go," Barry said. I opened a breach and we walk into it and appeared in the Cortex of the STAR Labs of Earth-2.

"Allen, Snow. How did you two open a breach?" Harry asked. Jesse exited the breach and Harry's expression turned to anger. "Jesse what are you doing? Ramon said not to bring them here!"

"They are his friends and he needs them now more than ever."

"Where's Cisco?" I asked. They both look over to the Med Bay.

"Cisco!" Caitlin yelled while going over to him. "What happened to him?"

"He was mistaken for Reverb and shot. I was able to remove the bullet by phasing and we patched him up as best as we could but he started to seize and that's when I came to get you two"

Two hours later

"Guys, Cisco's awake" I yelled. Everyone walks into the Med Bay.

"What... what are you guys doing here?" Cisco asked

"Your welcome for saving your life Cisco" I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the Med Bay.

Cisco's POV

"So what are you doing here Barry?" I said "Trying to get me to go? Then back I'm not going." Barry walked out and followed Caitlin.

"Cisco there trying here, Barry knows he messed up and he's trying to make things better" Jesse said. I slowly get up of the bed and make my way to Barry and Caitlin. I walk down to the workshop and see them talking about it was a mistake to come here. I walk up to Barry and hug him.

"I'm still pissed but I shouldn't have acted the way I was, I'm sorry" I apologized "Now shall we go back home"

"Let's go home," Caitlin said while I open a breach.

To be continued...

Twitter: wellsthegrey