A/N

I'm so sorry everyone for not posting for such a long time. I never intended to stop posting chapters on this novel but certain things have made it really hard for me to write and post. 

My backup laptop stopped working suddenly after the charger was chewed up for my primary laptop. I lost my two sugar gliders due to a respiratory infection that swept through the sugar glider community. Shortly after this, four kittens my family was in charge of taking care of all passed away due to Fading Kitten Syndrome, which is where kittens between a certain age die for no reason. My step-dad had to be admitted into the ER twice for his blood pressure was incredibly high. 

The only good things that have happened to me during this time were the trips I went on with my friends and the newest addition to my family. Her name is Cinnamon and she is a young red heeler mutt, and she has brought so much happiness into our family after months of nothing but sadness.  

I am happy to say that I have started writing again now that I am in a much better mindset. As for what will happen to Discovering Me, I am still deciding. Right now, the plan is to continue updating for the time being while I work on my next project. I have no idea when this novel will be posted, but I will let you all know as soon as I do.

Once again, I am incredibly sorry for not being able to post for the past few months, but I should be able to start writing again. I should have the next chapter out sometime this week before the updates continue with their regular scheduling. Thank you all so much for dealing with me during these trying times, but everything is back to normal.