Chapter 4

A/N: y'all, for those of you wondering how bob looks like that's him up there ;)
AND YES ITS TIMOTHEE CHALAMET OOF

*Aiden's pov*

when he looks up he sees Brittany?!!

He thinks to himself, "Why is she here oh god what if she sees me"!?!

His heart then begins to beat a little bit faster each time and thinks about life.

•~•

*Brittany's pov*

She thinks to herself as she moves back and forth in the swing.

"why out of all people why did I have to fall infront of him?"

as she slowly starts to get a rosey shade of pink from remembering the embarrassing moment of when she fell, she suddenly looks up and sees a pigeon? 

She thinks to herself "what's a pigeon doing in the middle of the night here?"

She then says "well, hello there little guy, I shall name you Kevin my friend of the night.

As she turns around she hears the pigeon doing pigeon stuff and looks up and sees Aiden.

She thinks "oh no, oh no, should I talk to him or walk past?"

As she gets the courage to say a word she realizes his face is bright pink and suddenly walks away.

*Aidens pov*

"hopefully she didn't see me it would have been so embarrassing I should get home by now."

As he walks away going back home, Brittany decides to do the same and just go home.

*The next day at Brittany's house*

The kitty alarm goes off and Brittany grunts and forcefully gets up and gets ready and before leaving though, she snacks on a donut and some water and finally runs out the door into the chilly weather.

As she finally makes it to the cafe, she gets ready for another short day at here and meanwhile she is taking orders and bob is preparing the coffee, bob looks up and turns bright red.

as Brittany got closer to him she can hear his heart beat faster.

"Br-r-itt who is that " he says while still looking at aw at someone as Brittany turns around and says who- she looks up and sees...

—————————————————

Short chapter because I just love cliffhangers *evil laugh*

Thank you Brittany (the real one) for helping me write this whole chapter so props to her <3

Hope you guys liked this chapter more to come, :>
- V & B

Instas:
Personal: @/vronic.aa
Fan acc: @/vocabularrry

Brittany's insta:
@/floresbrittany70