Chapter 2

Brittany went back to the counter to prepare Aiden's black coffee.

"Tell me all the details Brit, and don't leave anything behind!"
Bob demanded as he tried to catch up on Brittany's pace.

"Oh my god bob, listen nothing happened between us, he just said that he usually doesn't see me around this time that's all he said nothing spicy, like you like to call it"

She explained just as she had finished preparing the coffee scurried away just before bob could say anything else.

She was walking not too slow not too fast just walking gracefully that she didn't even noticed how one of her foot got tangled with the other one and she tripped and the hot steaming coffee fell all over her lap and shirt.

Aiden quickly averted his gaze from his laptop and with a wide eyed gaze stood up and ran
towards her and helped her up.

Brittany's face quickly changed to a bright red color but not because she just spilled burning coffee on herself but because she just embarrassed herself in front of Aiden.

"Oh, jeez I'm-" she said but she was quickly interrupted by Aiden.

"Hey um, are you okay? Cause a lot of coffee seemed to have spilled on you." He replied.

"No duh" she wanted to say but kept it in her mind instead.

She quickly stood up straighter and said "uh, what- I pft, no- yeah I'm fine nothing to worry about!"

She said while stumbling over her own words as she quickly walks away slowly limping off and cleaning herself on her way back to the counter

"Woah Brit, you have to go hone you can't continue to work like that you look seriously hurt"

Said bob sounding like a worried mother taking care of their hurting child.

"It's fine bob- ah!" ow that hurt...maybe you're right but what would Christian say?" She questioned while walking to the corner to take a seat.

"Oh my god Brit! I'm sure he'll understand but you really have to go home" he said while walking towards Brittany to slowly pat her head like a puppy.

"Whatever, you're right this hurts a lot and it happened because I was being clumsy and didn't watch where I was going-"

"Because you were drooling over mr.aiden over there" he finished for me while pointing his thumb towards the table Aiden was sitting at.

"Yeah- wait, where did he go?" Brittany suddenly said sounding alarmed when she noticed he wasn't there anymore.

"I didn't even noticed he left?" She replied with a confused expression.

"Of course you didn't, but I agree I didn't see him leaving either."

He said as he started to walk towards his table.

"Hey! No- ow, I got it I was the one who attended him anyways Brittany quickly said as she attempted to get up but failed miserably.

Bob quickly rushed to her side and helped her sit back down.

"Nope, not a chance you are staying right here until I come back and I personally take you home"

"Ugh, now you're really starting to sound like my mother, bob"

she said as she silently chuckled when bob rolled his eyes at her and walked away.

Bob finished cleaning the table up and suddenly smirked to himself when he noticed Aiden left a little something behind for Brittany.

He started to walk back towards to counter and stood right in front of Brittany and held the note out for her to see.

"Hey I need my personal space- wait what's that?" She suddenly said with a confused expression.

He then brought the note up for him to read.

"Here's my number
469-xxx-xxxx, call me later I'll be expecting a call from
you, Aiden. xx"

Bob read out loud to Brittany looking really smug about it.

"Woahh, lover boy is expecting a call from you, you better call him Brit!" He excitedly said while clapping his hands.

"Umm, I don't know...if I should? I mean I spilled coffee on me and embarrassed myself in front of him, I don't think that's a great first impression is it?" She quickly explained.

"Oh for fricks sake brit! He clearly likes you he didn't leave his number on a freaking napkin for you to be oblivious! You have to call him tonight, promise me you will!" He pleaded.

"I'll try...but I can't promise you anything! Now take me home cause I can't stand this throbbing pain on my lap, ugh" she sighs.
_______________________

To be continued...

Hope you guys liked this chapter more to come, <3
- V

Instas:
Personal: @/vronic.aa
Fan acc: @/vocabularrry