Chapter 24: Disaster

Start from the beginning

"I don't know,"

"Something doesn't feels right,"

"Maybe it's just your intuition, Jungkook. Don't get carried away by your feelings," Jaeyi advised.

I nodded, knowing that what Jaeyi said somehow makes sense. "You're right,"

I turned around, and I had my eyes wide, as soon as I saw Eunyeon's weak body is carried by a guy.

"EUNYEON-SSI!", I shouted, as Jaeyi turned around too, and he himself is shocked too, instantly standing up from his seat.

The masked guy then laid Eunyeon in the black tinted van, and I wasted no time, as I ran after the van.

I ran as fast as I can, chasing after the van that started to accelerate, and knowing that it's useless, I stopped, panting.

"Eunyeon-ssi..."

Not long after, Jaeyi stood next to me, also panting, as I fished out my phone from the pocket of my sweatpants.

I dialed Jimin hyung's number, waiting patiently for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, we have a problem.", I said in between my pantings.

"What happened?", he asked, worries could be heard in his voice.

"Eunyeon,"

"What's wrong with Eunyeon?"

"They got her,"

-------------------------------------------------

I slammed my door shut, after changing into my denim jeans and a white buttoned up shirt, rushing to Jimin hyung's house.

We agreed to gather there, trying to come up with a plan to save Eunyeon.

I pressed the doorbell, and the door was opened by Jimin hyung, as he stepped aside to make way for me.

As soon as I stepped inside, a firm punch landed on my cheek, as I stumbled upon the floor.

I looked up to the person that punched me, and it was none other than Yoongi hyung.

He had a furious look on his face, and I've never seen him this mad.

His eyes are burning with flames of anger, as he pulled me up by my collar, as he brought my face closer to his.

His breath hitches, as his dark orbs pierced deeply into mine. "Where's Eunyeon?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry--"

"WHERE'S MY SISTER?!!", he raised his voice, and I would be lying if I say I'm not scared of this side of Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi was about to punch me again, but then was stopped by Hyewon.

"Yoongi, stop!", she screamed, pulling him away from me as Taehyung took a hold of my arm, looking as much worried.

"Even if you beat him to death Eunyeon wouldn't be here!", Hyewon said to Yoongi, and his temper slowly goes down, but he is still eyeing me cautiously.

He let out a loud groan, as he walked out of the house, slamming the door shut, causing Hyewon to flinch at his growing temper.

"Yoongi--"

"Hyewon-ssi, stay here. I'll talk to him," I stopped Hyewon from going after him, as I sighed, walking towards Yoongi hyung.

I closed the door behind me, as my eyes travelled all across the house, scanning for Yoongi hyung's slim figure.

And there I saw him, sitting at the edge of the pool, staring blankly at the calm pool.

I slowly approached him, taking a seat next to him, as he looked up to me, but not even for seconds, he shifted his attention back on the pool, avoiding my gaze.

"Hyung, I'm sorry.", I muttered underneath my breath, looking down to my feet, didn't have the courage to look at Yoongi hyung in the eyes.

He let out a sigh, before looking up to the clear blue sky, "It's okay, Jungkook. It's not your fault,"

I turned my head to him, surprised that he is not mad anymore, as a small smile made its way towards my face.

"I'm sorry for punching you, I just--I couldn't control my anger," he sighed again, looking down to his lap.

"It's fine, hyung. It's not like you've never punched me in the face though," I laughed, as he turned his head to me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Huh? When did I punch you?"

"At Eunyeon's place, remember?", I tried to recall the moment he punched me for misunderstanding me for kidnapping his sister.

He chuckled to himself as he recalled that moment when he greeted me with a firm punch.

His right hand went up to his nape, rubbing it awkwardly, flashing me a sheepish smile.

"Damn, I'm so sorry about that.", he said, chuckling.

"So you're not mad at me anymore, right?", I asked with a smile, earning his signature gummy smile, as he shook his head lightly.

"Thank god!", I beamed in relief, hugging Yoongi hyung's small figure.

He patted my back, as I pulled away, smiling sweetly at each other.

Yoongi hyung then placed his hand over my shoulder, determination written all over his face,

"Jungkook-ah,"

"Y-yes?"

"Let's save my little girl,"

Yup, let's save the love of my life.