"To get abused. No way." He turned up his face before smacking his lips.

"Well, I wasn't there. So I am on nobody's side." Armando said with a mouthful of chicken wings, completely downing all 16 on his plate.

This caused me to chuckle a little but still, nothing stopped me from packing my bags. Giovanni was at an important meeting right now so I took this as a great opportunity to leave. Even though, the whole damn posse barged into my room trying to stop me. Everyone suddenly got quiet as sympathetic looks crossed their face. I continued to roll my eyes for like the 20th time tonight before I turned to head towards the door with my bags.

"Alessandro, can you bring Mehki down for me and could the rest of you guys grab a bag, please?" Resulting in him nodding sadly.

I decided I would borrow Giovanni's truck and bring it back when I got settled in a new town. 

Or maybe I'd just keep it.

Only time will tell.

I laughed to myself, probably ending with them looking at me like I was crazy, as I went down the stairs. They all followed suit until we reached the living room where we saw the only person we didn't expect to, standing at the door.

"Oh.. uhh.. Giovanni... Hi." I stammered.

When I looked back, everyone was standing behind me scared. Before I could even open my mouth to say anything, they each threw my bags in front of me and ran back up the stairs, scattering like ants. I laughed internally when they all yelled, "She made us do it." while running but I knew it wasn't the time to be laughing. 

I turned back to Giovanni to see him look down at the bags with an angry expression across his face. When he looked up, his face slightly softened as if he had realized what was going on.

"You're leaving me?" His voice scratched slightly as he gave a chuckle that held no humor and his stare became harder on me.