ღ Chapter 11 ღ

Start from the beginning

"There's always a reason for everything" I whispered in her ear. I turned her head with my index finger and kissed her lips softly.

"Now tell me why you covered your face?" I said not letting the issue go.

"Because, you were dancing like that" she mumbled.

"Oh so you were getting turned on" I said smirking.

She gasped and smacked my shoulder. "No, it was just embarrassing seeing you do that" she said.

"Mhmmm," I said putting on my 'like ima believe that' face.

"Would you shut up and kiss me" she said annoyed.

"Oh no you didn't" I said in the gayest voice ever.

"Ramonnn" she said whining.

I laughed, aw my baby is getting impatient. "Okay, okay" I said giving her a kiss. I pulled the covers from under me and got under them so I could feel her body against mines.

I kissed her deeply and roughly. I bit her bottom lip lightly and tugged on it. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we fought for dominance. Of course I won! I trailed my hand up her shirt and ran my hand over her soft smooth skin. She lifted up so I could take her shirt off. I started to laugh when I saw her bra. She covered her breast with her arms and turned her face away from me in embarrassment. I took her hands away and put them on top of her head again.

"Don't be embarrassed babe. I think it's cute that you have a spongebob bra on" I said chuckling lightly.

"Shut up. I already told you I ran out of bras." she said pouting and turned her head away from me.

"You know I'm just teasing you" I said kissing her cheek. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You mad at me?" I said pouting like a five year old who lost their favourite superhero toy.

She sighed, "No, but if you keep talking about my bra then you can go and jack off in the bathroom" she said sternly.

I laughed. "Whatever you say babe" I said.

She wrapped her arms back around my neck and brought my head down to her and smashed her lips against mine. She kissed me deeply and with so much passion. She grinded her lower half into me and I groaned. I pulled back from the kiss and kissed my way down to her breast. I kissed the top of her left breast sucking and biting leaving small hickeys. I reached behind her, unstrapping her bra and threw it somewhere in my room. I grasped both her breasts in my large hands and fondled them. I circled her nipple making sure it was rock hard. I stuck a pink nipple in my mouth and sucked on it softly then blew on it making her shiver. I did the same treatment for the right breast also. I kissed between the valley of her breast and trailed soft butterfly kisses down her stomach circling my tongue around her navel. I grabbed the waistband of her sweats and pulled them down and threw them on the floor.