chapter 6

***Silence.....***

The phone dropped from my hands and the only thing I could hear was Sky's distant voice.

I froze with nothing particular going through my head.

Out of nowhere my body filled with adrenaline and I just started losing it.

I was frantic. I rushed to get my car keys and ran to my vehicle bare foot and in my pajamas.

When the car finally decided to turn on after my many failed attempts to put the key in.

The door on my passenger side flew open and I was met with Sky.

I looked at my sister as she entered and closed the door and before she could even say anything I sped of tire screeching to the hospital.

When I arrived which didn't take long due to my expertise.

By the look on Sky's face I knew that she was petrified but I really didn't care right now.

I ran into the hospital and into my brother hands full on sobbing by now.

This place made me sick to the stomach.

The hospital

My mother other than my brother was my best friend.

She would always be the one I would go to when I had a problem and since my dad never used to be there she was really all I had.

And the possibility of losing her hurts me so bad.

Albert tell me she is OK. I repeated over and over again each time getting louder causing me to start screaming and having a panic attack right there and then.

He calmed me down and told me that he didn't know as well.

While all this was happening Sky just stranded there dumbfounded.

Underneath my feet was getting cold from standing on the tiles for to long so I went and took a sit followed by the two sitting next to me.

I took this as an opportunity to rest my feet on Albert and my head on Sky's lap.

Albert came to his senses and realized that I came here with no shoes and joked about it earning him a giggle from both of us.

This gesture released a bit of the tension for waiting for mom to get out of surgery.

"Why is our lives turning from bad to worst in a matter of days?" I asked.

Not that I am not glad that your my sister Sky but it doesn't help the fact that my dad cheated and split up two families or who knows he might have another one somewhere out there.

Albert answered my question with a low hum and Sky just nodded.

"That isn't answers."

"We don't know Mimi we are just like clueless." Albert says.

The hall became quiet once more.

A while later a doctor came out with a sincere look on his face which made me feel all types of emotions, but when he called another persons families name a sense of relief came over me but at the same time I was still disappointed because I would have to wait longer.

After a few minutes passed Amanda, my Aunt and Uncle arrived and brought some food, blankets and a pair of shoes for me which they took from my spare room that I claimed at their house.

I was beyond grateful.

I gave my my family a huge hug and went back to snuggle with my brother and sky but only this time I was really warm and cozy.

I was so warm that I fell asleep.

I was woken up by my brother and Sky complaining that their legs had cut out of blood circulation.

Then shortly after I heard "Family of Elizabeth White?"

My heart dropped and I stood up the fastest I have ever in my life.

We walked towards him and he looked us and took a deal breathe.

Then said well Elisabeth is alright she only had some cut on her thigh which was deep so was needed to stitch up and that is why we said that she was in surgery and a concussion however she is still induced and in deep sleep.

So you all can go home and maybe freshen up or sleep and come back in the morning because Elizabeth will not be awake any time soon.

We went home and as soon as we got there I fell asleep.

Author's note:

I know that this chapter was extra short but I really am trying.
With school on my hands and extra it's a lot of pressure and I am really trying my best to juggle the both. Lots of love mwah..